Does anyone really still believe he stole those crab legs? Imagine the NCAA investigation if he hadn't jumped on that grenade. Every grocery store in every college town would be under scrutiny and every program would come crashing down after every player got suspended, even Nebraska. Look at it this way, Winston plays in the NFL, the person that reported him for stealing the food he was given at Publix, like every football player gets, was fired.

I don't get the 5-3 reference.

Yeah he stole them crab legs, sure did.
Kudos to Jameis Winston for going to the NFL, I don't know how but that's none of my business..

NEBRASKA 5 NATIONAL TITLES - flordia state 3

NEBRASKA 5 NATIONAL TITLES - flordia state 3
Yeah, someone explained it in an earlier post, I asked when the last one was because I don't know. Your use of caps shows me prior national championships, even if no one else can recall them, is very important. I guess I just don't care enough, and that's clearly my fault.

5-3 is national championships. Of course Nebraska hasn't been relevant for 30+ years.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

30+ years??? your comment is irrelevant!
In the last 20 years they've had roughly 7 bad seasons and when i say that 5 of them were sub .500.
From 1990 to 2003 which would include your 30+ years, your high.
Your + years from 1969 to 1990 um again I don't know if what to say.
In conclusion, in the last 20 years Nebraska has had a few bad years but they are very much relevant in college football and college football history.

I just remembered, I was at the 93 Orange Bowl when FSU beat Nebraska to win the national championship. How funny is that? Our seats sucked, I was pretty much behind a pillar.

30+ years??? your comment is irrelevant!
In the last 20 years they've had roughly 7 bad seasons and when i say that 5 of them were sub .500.
From 1990 to 2003 which would include your 30+ years, your high.
Your + years from 1969 to 1990 um again I don't know if what to say.
In conclusion, in the last 20 years Nebraska has had a few bad years but they are very much relevant in college football and college football history.
YOU brought up national championships. 97 was the last one. Sorry, they have been irrelevant for 23 years.

I'm a little late to the party here but WOW lots if deals going on and some fantasy football type trades (hopkins).

As for the Hopkins trade. Yes he is a great wr but u just cant have a guy in the locker room who is bad mouthing the coach. Just look at obj. He got what he wanted, out of ny and money, he is still a pain in the ass. Teams win with a strong def and good qb play....wr's although important....are replaceable.

As for cam and Winston. I'm surprised cam got replaced by bridgewater. To me, I just dont see bridgewater as a star qb...he is avg at best. Cam has all world talent. Yes he has been injured on and off BUT if you can get him to change his play some, throw the ball away more and cut down on running, he is still better then bridgewater. I see him going and signing a 2 year deal. As for winston....another guy with tons of talent but he cant stop turning the ball over. He will get another chance eventually but it wont be this year. He signs a backup 2 year 30 mil deal for a team with a vet qb like colts or pitt.

I just remembered, I was at the 93 Orange Bowl when FSU beat Nebraska to win the national championship. How funny is that? Our seats sucked, I was pretty much behind a pillar.

Savor it! They all do when they beat Nebraska.

Let's say your a team like dallas...9-7, 10-6, 8-8....that's just not going to do it for me. Plus they play in a very weak division. So do you judt keep running it back year after year, hoping they cant lightning in a bottle (eagles 2018) and they win it all? I just dont get it. I am a huge cowboys fan and I would move in from dak...good an but not great. If I could have traded him to Cincinnati or miami i would have. Tua or burrows have much more upside then dak.

Just my opinion....

YOU brought up national championships. 97 was the last one. Sorry, they have been irrelevant for 23 years.

YOU said 30+ years.

2020-23=1997
1997 13-0
1999 12-1
2000 10-2
2001 11-2
2003 10-3
2009 10-4
2010 10-4
2012 10-4
With many decent seasons in between.
Irrelevant?

Savor it! They all do when they beat Nebraska.

Nebraska in the Big Ten, along with Rutgers, Maryland, and Penn State, still doesn't make sense to me.

Nebraska belongs in the Big Eight.
The Texas schools all belong in the Southwest Conference.
Rutgers, Maryland, and Penn State belong in a league with Boston College, Syracuse, Pittsburgh, Army, and Navy.

College football is screwed up to a fare-thee-well.

YOU said 30+ years.

2020-23=1997
1997 13-0
1999 12-1
2000 10-2
2001 11-2
2003 10-3
2009 10-4
2010 10-4
2012 10-4
With many decent seasons in between.
Irrelevant?
You are right. They're a national powerhouse.....

23 years ago!

New logos and colors for the Rams, too:

The most hideous designs of all time. These will for sure make every list of worst logos. Idk if anyone else has seen it but there has been this picture of this overly well-endowed man letting it all hang out that gets photoshopped into some pretty funny situations. I saw a picture of him posted up on the Rams head with it “hanging” down. I can never look at the logo without being reminded of it. Sadly the logo kind of looks like it too

Very interesting!

Yet another reason why DB9 is the GOAT!

I agree! I'm not really a Saints fan but a huge Drew Brees fan. He is a true class act.

Which draft class, all 6 years? 😝
Wow.. I blame not having coffee yet! 🤣 I saw a similar tweet earlier which showed a bunch of first round picks from a single year who were either free agents or out of the league. Reading is difficult without coffee.. 🤣

This made my day.
8ed85fee3ffa9dfd3e99d3cc2a3409bd.jpg

Gonna tell my kids this is the Dallas Cowboys!
IMG_1913.JPG

Back