Guess this is flag football. I’ve seen Chiefs practically tackled with no flags thrown. Horrendous.

Total BS. Refs/Bills vs KC.

Actually, we have all said for years how Wentz is injury prone, well this year he has lost:

WR1 - D. Jackson
WR2 - A. Jeffrey
WR3 - J. Reagor
TE1 - Z. Ertz
TE2 - D. Goddert
RB1 - M. Sanders
LT1 - A. Dillard
LT2 - J. Petters
LG1 - I. Seumalo
RG1 - B. Brooks
RG2 - M. Pryor
RT1 - L. Johnson
RT2 - J. Driscoll

Center - Kelce has been hurt, but has continued to play most downs.

Wentz is LITERALLY the last man standing on the Eagles offense.

I don't think I have ever seen a team so decimated by injury on one side of the ball ever. On defense, the Eagles are expected to have only Seven of the Eleven starters playing.

I don't like Peterson as a coach, but if ever a team had an excuse due to injuries he sure does.

This is CRAZY

Clearly you don’t follow the

• Haha
Reactions: JB
Intentional grounding anyone?

Good grief this is bad. So obvious the bias here.

Haha at that. Good thing for flags because Allen has the accuracy of a third stringer.
Clearly this is still true.

Chiefs being forced to scored two TDs when the O Lineman mauled a DB. But that’s holding in Buffalo. Then you can’t touch a WR there either. Call it on both ends. Have the Bills even had a flag thrown on them yet?

That is why sometimes it’s okay to kneel on it

Diggs should have tried to score if they were going to do that

Oh man you have to make a better throw than that. Great route by Beasley

I love pylon cam!

Rebound games are fun. Both teams have something to prove. I expect the Bills to do something on offense that is not either a run play or needing a flag. At some point to move to the next level you have to complete and do more than 20 to 20 offense. Phantom call in Rams game and a really “interesting” call in this one to help so far.

With this much talent I expect them to take the next step if Allen can be that guy.

Eagles just lost ertz and sanders for a couple of weeks....WOW, they are snake bit.

Like wentz or not but he will be throwing to guys that were bagging groceries last week....lol

The eagles have now lost Alshon Jeffries (bum), DeSean Jackson, Zach ertz, Dallas goeddert and miles sanders. Besides 3 offensive linemen I mean thats bad. I'm a cowboys fan that lives in philly (yeah I know) but that is tough.

Or, as Colin Cowherd puts it, Wentz is throwing to deck chairs and lawn furniture!

Haha that ball was thrown in the dirt and they still got the call.

That quick slant throw was the best pass Allen has thrown tonight. Right on the spot.

Haha that ball was thrown in the dirt and they still got the call.
It was catchable! If it hit him in the foot and bounced into his hands... :facepalm:

• Haha
Reactions: JB
This one’s coming back.

That one is going to get reversed.

Big mistake by RB there allowing himself to be taken out of bounds.

Back