I’m not sure that Brees jump was a TD

Mayfield’s start today against the vaunted Bengals defense. 0-5 with a pick.

you have to assume with as bad as the Bengals are they turn this around and he is fine. Otherwise it’s time for another benching

Oh man, Josh Allen with a terrible fumble in the red zone and the Jets get it back and are winning. Yikes

The Bills are getting exposed a bit lately. Got away a blown call to beat the Rams otherwise 3-3 and two of their wins were fairly close games against Jets and Dolphins.

Allen is another one that needs to make the next stride

holy cow this Washington game. Cowboys getting housed.

Its like they quit in this coach.

What a pass by Stafford.

Oh damn what a reversal in Dallas. Lamb boots a TD catch and then the next play Elliott bats a pass and then picked off.

Texans will be and for a while. This o-line is bad.

Texans will be and for a while. This o-line is bad.
They remind me so much of Tampa a couple of years ago. Some absolute stars but poor play around them swallows it up.

Is Mike McCarthy's return ticket refundable?????? does Spirit fly out of Dulles or will he need a cab to BWI??? asking for Jerry

Here come the Titans

Great catch by Njoku to take the lead back

SWA just msg me, they'll not only leave the middle seat OPEN but the

LAST 3 Rows since his tix seat is in the Last Row(non-reclining)

Falcons fans will quickly learn how sh***y of a coach Morris is

So who does Jerry call....... ATL for Matty Ice??, Detroit for the Other Matt??, Miami for Fitzmagic???? He's gotta do something

King Henry is a man beast

Josh Allen stares at one guy and then runs. He looks almost afraid to throw it in the redzone.

That collision with Henry and Spillane was big boy football. I’ve never seen Henry stopped in his tracks like that

Back