So you’re saying we have a chance.

Peterson sighting!

Boy, that was a bad throw. Unlike Wilson there

Quiet night from Drake 2.0 YAC is not great

Wilson wasn’t expecting Metcalf to stop

Good day of football for me. Morning block was fun. Got home from my lesson and was bouncing around the NFL ticket in the first half. Went for a 4.5 mile run/walk. Run was the first 2.5 and was during halftime and a few minutes into 3rd. Watched the rest of the games. Niners looked awesome and crushed the Pats and which allowed me to enjoy the game and bounce around the afternoon games on my laptop. Tonights game has been entertaining. Just a good day of football.

Also up $225 right now on Draftkings although I think I could be caught and am hanging on in a couple of those.

Does Arizona realize they need two scores? Crazy they are running so much.

Zeke’s extra gear was gone long before COVID. He doesn’t break tackles near as much either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He appears thicker each year. Hasn't had a long run in a couple of years. And his functioning as a receiver has declined to nothing. His conditioning is suspect. They say he appears out of breath more easily.

Does Arizona realize they need two scores? Crazy they are running so much.
I stand corrected. Arizona had plenty of time and now about to kick to win. Impressive

😳 wow.

Last week y’all made fun of me for worrying about loosing that halftime lead last week. Darn I hate being right.

That was a great game. Wilson blew that one

bad form to fire a DC after a win, but after a loss...

get on it Stubborn Pete

I don’t think kliff coached a good game tonight. The players bailed him out and it was a great AZ victory. My dream of chiefs vs cards in the SB is still alive

Back