0B44E2B8-60B4-47AE-8EFD-8C57ABFEC522.png

I put my daughter to bed right before the FG to make it 34-27. Missed what happened. That game felt like a game that could turn into a blow out in any given possession. Felt like Seahawks let one go that could have given them a stranglehold on the West and potentially the 1 seed.

This season is kind of shutting down the Belichik made Brady argument. Good for Tom to still have it at 43 and still have a big enough chip on his shoulder to get it done.

Best teams I have seen so far:

Pittsburg: Excellent run D and 2 of the best corner backs in the game. Very solid offensively as usual. They are always a tough out but they may be the toughest out this year.

TB: Really good run D and a passing offense you aren't going to beat in a shootout. That's a tough combination.

KC: The defense is surprisingly good so far and they have speed all over their offense and special teams. Of course the best QB I have ever watched play the game is in his 3rd season under center. Get used to watching these guys as they are going to be in it every year for the next decade.

The downward spiral of the Cowboys has been crazy to see.

Does anyone believe the Eagles should be giving 7 1/2 points to them or anyone for that matter?

The downward spiral of the Cowboys has been crazy to see.

Does anyone believe the Eagles should be giving 7 1/2 points to them or anyone for that matter?

If Carson Wentz can’t beat a 3rd string no-name QB by 2 scores then the Eagles should have some serious concerns about having him be their QB.

I am praying the cowboys lose out and get the first pick and take Lawrence. Time to blow it up and start over

I am praying the cowboys lose out and get the first pick and take Lawrence. Time to blow it up and start over

you forget that the Jets are still in the NFL lol, there is 0% chance they get top pick even if they lose out (which is not out of the question since they are a bottom 3-4 team in league).

you forget that the Jets are still in the NFL lol, there is 0% chance they get top pick even if they lose out (which is not out of the question since they are a bottom 3-4 team in league).
After the jets fire everyone do you think they give up on darnold already?

After the jets fire everyone do you think they give up on darnold already?

You could put Mahomes on that team and they would only win a few games. I actually think Darnold has a shot at being a good QB in NFL if they put some talent around him. With that said, I would have to imagine they take Lawrence at #1 if given the chance.

You could put Mahomes on that team and they would only win a few games. I actually think Darnold has a shot at being a good QB in NFL if they put some talent around him. With that said, I would have to imagine they take Lawrence at #1 if given the chance.
A team like the jets needs so much that Lawrence isn't going to do anything now. Not sure, if im the jets, tgat I don't trade down and try and get as many picks as I can to start rebuilding

A team like the jets needs so much that Lawrence isn't going to do anything now. Not sure, if im the jets, tgat I don't trade down and try and get as many picks as I can to start rebuilding
Trading down to load up on picks is probably the smart thing to do. However, Jets management doesn’t appear to be very smart.

This season is kind of shutting down the Belichik made Brady argument. Good for Tom to still have it at 43 and still have a big enough chip on his shoulder to get it done.

Best teams I have seen so far:

Pittsburg: Excellent run D and 2 of the best corner backs in the game. Very solid offensively as usual. They are always a tough out but they may be the toughest out this year.

TB: Really good run D and a passing offense you aren't going to beat in a shootout. That's a tough combination.

KC: The defense is surprisingly good so far and they have speed all over their offense and special teams. Of course the best QB I have ever watched play the game is in his 3rd season under center. Get used to watching these guys as they are going to be in it every year for the next decade.

I agree with this. To me the Steelers have the best resume so far with TB just behind. KC and the Seahawks are just behind. They both have been great and get the benefit of the doubt with their Qbs. But have flaws. I would say the packers and ravens fall just behind them for same reasons along with titans.

Everyone else seems to have glaring faults. If I was putting money I would get passed those 7.

The Bears are the quietest 5-1 team that is for sure

Watching Goff who has an abysmal OL as well compared to Wentz you see the difference in a QB that has progressed vs regressed.

Haha at Bears DL grabbing a face mask and not getting a call but they called grounding which was caused by that no call. Weird

Watching Goff who has an abysmal OL as well compared to Wentz you see the difference in a QB that has progressed vs regressed.

There is a reason why Goff got a large contract extension... oh wait :facepalm:

I feel like they’re going to end up 11-5/10-6 and get boat raced in the first round because they’re really a 8-8/9-7 team.

They’ve got a good defense with a hot and cold QB and one good skill player on offense. Not a recipe to make a long run in the nfl now a days.

I feel like they’re going to end up 11-5/10-6 and get boat raced in the first round because they’re really a 8-8/9-7 team.

They’ve got a good defense with a hot and cold QB and one good skill player on offense. Not a recipe to make a long run in the nfl now a days.
And yet beat that team that you said had the second best resume so far this season :D

Alrhough I don’t really know what a “really 8-8 team” is. It’s not like they are in the NFC East or have the Browns schedule

I agree with this only “good” team they beat was the Bucs - they lost to the colts too so meh

I would exchange quiet for worse😀 and I’m a born and bred Bears fan. They very well can be 5-4 after next 3 games vs Rams,saints and Titans.

Looks like starter Foles showed up. Seriously, bench him for the first drive and then let him come in as the backup!

I would exchange quiet for worse😀 and I’m a born and bred Bears fan. They very well can be 5-4 after next 3 games vs Rams,saints and Titans.
You might be right. Tough schedule for sure. This defense is rock solid.

Back