Bears O line has been there main problem last 2 years. Defense can only do so much.

Bears O line has been there main problem last 2 years. Defense can only do so much.
It’s bad. Reminds me of Tampa the past 3 years. Playing against this Rams team that gets there so fast makes it look even worse too

In comparing Goff to Wentz which is a good comparison since they went 1 and 2 in the same draft.

QBR raking

2017: Wentz 78.5 (number 1 ranked)
2017: Goff 55.7 (number 16th ranked)

2018: Wentz 62.0 (number 12 ranked)
2018: Goff 63.6 (number 10th ranked)

2019: Wentz 62.8 (number 11th ranked)
2019: Goff 50.6 (number 22nd ranked)

I would ask anyone who has the better offensive weapons to throw and run with over those three years? I think it easily would favor the Rams during that time.

I can’t argue that Wentz has had some HORRIBLE games this year, however if you are saying Goff is clearly better then Wentz that is just not the case. I like both QBs. I think Goff is much more accurate, but outside of 2020 Goff is much more hit or miss in game. He is not as good in scrambling or has the arm strength of Wentz. Yet, Goff has not had the injury issues of Wentz.

I know I have a basis, but give me Wentz over Goff, and I think if played with the same weapons Wentz would score more 8 times out of 10.

In comparing Goff to Wentz which is a good comparison since they went 1 and 2 in the same draft.

QBR raking

I would ask anyone who has the better offensive weapons to throw and run with over those three years? I think it easily would favor the Rams during that time.

I can’t argue that Wentz has had some HORRIBLE games this year, however if you are saying Goff is clearly better then Wentz that is just not the case. I like both QBs. I think Goff is much more accurate, but outside of 2020 Goff is much more hit or miss in game. He is not as good in scrambling or has the arm strength of Wentz. Yet, Goff has not had the injury issues of Wentz.

I know I have a basis, but give me Wentz over Goff, and I think if played with the same weapons Wentz would score more 8 times out of 10.

One thing to keep in mind, Goff doesn’t get the privilege of playing against the NFC East in 40% of his games, which has been complete trash for 3-4 years now.

One thing to keep in mind, Goff doesn’t get the privilege of playing against the NFC East in 40% of his games, which has been complete trash for 3-4 years now.
Interesting thought let’s see if that works out true?

2017 NFL Strength of Schedule:
Eagles 10th toughest schedule- 136-120
Rams 17th toughest schedule- 123.5 - 132.5

2018 NFL Strength of Schedule:
Eagles 19th toughest schedule- 126 - 130
Rams 5th toughest schedule- 132 - 122

2019 NFL toughest schedule:
Eagles 26th toughest schedule- 122 - 133
Rams 27th toughest schedule- 120 - 134

No, looks like overall the Rams have had the easier schedule.

On tonight’s game, is there a worse 5-1 team then the Bears. Not sure how they got to 5-1 at all.

Did the Bears defense just say, Go ahead have a TD we don’t feel like trying to tackle you. πŸ˜‚

And yet beat that team that you said had the second best resume so far this season :D

Alrhough I don’t really know what a β€œreally 8-8 team” is. It’s not like they are in the NFC East or have the Browns schedule

Just that they pulled out 3-4 wins that easily could have gone the other way. They should have lost to the lions. Easily could have lost to the falcons, Bucs and panthers. They feel like a 3-4 team and are going to leave this game 5-2. I just don’t think they’re that good.

That was a heck of a catch!

Pure domination by the Rams tonight

So does the flu, lack of sleep and a myriad of other things. I don’t buy it being anything other than coincidence. Not with 90% of those missing time for it having virtually no impact.

Cam Newton was asymptomatic
Could be coincidence, could be something to it. I personally have found myself crawling into bed 1-2 hours earlier than normal post covid. I was also asymptomatic-- Had the same conversation with my boss today, and he mentioned pretty much the same thing in his case. I truly believe it could be having some effect on players-- To the extent that you throw 3 picks in DEN?? Maybe not haha.

I thought the Jets were setting a new benchmark for sheer incompetence, but they have competition:

Just that they pulled out 3-4 wins that easily could have gone the other way. They should have lost to the lions. Easily could have lost to the falcons, Bucs and panthers. They feel like a 3-4 team and are going to leave this game 5-2. I just don’t think they’re that good.
good teams find a way, but do da bears look like a good team?

good teams find a way, but do da bears look like a good team?

No, they don’t. That’s why I think even if they end up 10-6 they will get boat raced in the playoffs.

Interesting thought let’s see if that works out true?

2017 NFL Strength of Schedule:
Eagles 10th toughest schedule- 136-120
Rams 17th toughest schedule- 123.5 - 132.5

2018 NFL Strength of Schedule:
Eagles 19th toughest schedule- 126 - 130
Rams 5th toughest schedule- 132 - 122

2019 NFL toughest schedule:
Eagles 26th toughest schedule- 122 - 133
Rams 27th toughest schedule- 120 - 134

No, looks like overall the Rams have had the easier schedule.

I'd love to see Wentz's QBR against the NFC East vs the rest of his schedule

QBR raking

EDITED
Removed my entire data filled and pointed post to just say you are adorable. There isn’t a scout in the NFL that would agree with you, but still adorable.
We love you Fuffle. :D

Last edited:
Could be coincidence, could be something to it. I personally have found myself crawling into bed 1-2 hours earlier than normal post covid. I was also asymptomatic-- Had the same conversation with my boss today, and he mentioned pretty much the same thing in his case. I truly believe it could be having some effect on players-- To the extent that you throw 3 picks in DEN?? Maybe not haha.
It could be coincidence. I wasn't Asymptomatic and I am still feeling the effects of Covid 5 months later. Still get tired a couple times a week and I randomly still get the Covid Symptoms.

The Patriots aren't going anywhere this year. I seriously doubt Cam will be here past this year. Between the 8 opt outs and they don't have a TE or a WR after Edelman and Cam playing terrible it's going to be a long season.

On tonight’s game, is there a worse 5-1 team then the Bears. Not sure how they got to 5-1 at all.
One of the 5 is the Bears beat Carolina... they forgot they had a game to play that day and didn't bother showing up on the field.:ROFLMAO:

EDITED
Removed my entire data filled and pointed post to just say you are adorable. There isn’t a scout in the NFL that would agree with you, but still adorable.
We love you Fuffle. :D
Hey, I am consistent that’s for sure. Fight for my guy all the way to the end. I am going down on the Wentz wagon.

One of the 5 is the Bears beat Carolina... they forgot they had a game to play that day and didn't bother showing up on the field.:ROFLMAO:
You also have to look at the Rams now. They have five wins, but four wins from NFC LEAST and now Bears. I need to see them actually beat a decent team.

Going down with the ship but leaving this here till we get to have fun Sunday night. Who would you choose going into 2020?

DD3C7BEB-D900-4F38-852F-E5F64243E34E.jpeg
The full article. Wentz vs Goff

πŸ˜›

Goff.
And while we are at it, this article pretty much sums up most thinking.

I wont even get into players around him. Bobby Woods was a run of the mill below average WR until he got there. Nelson has nearly matched his Eagles stats in just a few games in Vegas. Its overblown by Eagles fans that continue to blame everybody but the one constant. I could only image if Goff was trading SF, Seattle, AZ for that vaunted NFC East this year.

Wentz still has potential, but NOBODY is looking at the two of them play right now and thinking Wentz is the better QB. Not anybody that has decision power anyway.

It could be coincidence. I wasn't Asymptomatic and I am still feeling the effects of Covid 5 months later. Still get tired a couple times a week and I randomly still get the Covid Symptoms.

The Patriots aren't going anywhere this year. I seriously doubt Cam will be here past this year. Between the 8 opt outs and they don't have a TE or a WR after Edelman and Cam playing terrible it's going to be a long season.

Sunday's game will be interesting. It's the Bills chance to finally show on the field that they are better than the Patriots and that they can beat the Patriots. But, after the Bills performance against the virtually inept Jets, I wouldn't necessarily count the Pats out.

Eagle fans right now

Back