Very Lamar like. Keep them in the pocket and throwing and good things (for the D) end up happening.
As Allen throws a beauty! Do you think it’s a maturity thing or are these guys truly one dimensional?

Great catch by Diggs to probably win the game. This loss is firmly on Kyler. Three really bad series in a row.

As Allen throws a beauty! Do you think it’s a maturity thing or are these guys truly one dimensional?
I think probably a bit of both. They obviously have talent.

Today has been up and down but last minute drives he is pretty good. And Steffon Diggs is just a great receiver.
I want to say the Vikings lost that trade, but getting rid of Mr. Unhappy and adding Jefferson makes it tough to say. Could be a win/win.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!!!

And that is the best WR in the NFL

Wow, what a Hail Mary by Arz to win the game

Great catch by Diggs to probably win the game. This loss is firmly on Kyler. Three really bad series in a row.

Does Kyler get credit for the win too? 😆 Unbelievable!

Deandre Hopkins is the goat. That was unbelievable

Silly money for Bakhtiari.

What an Aaron Rodgers type of ending! Kyler Murray with the win!

F5E2A0BE-930C-4EF6-88EA-308F1AF4692F.jpeg
Wow.

I think that loss would have been on Kliff when you made this comment. His play calling was suspect especially with the lead, the ball and 4 mins to go.

Cam takes a sack on third down moving them out of field goal range. Is anyone surprised?

I think that loss would have been on Kliff when you made this comment. His play calling was suspect especially with the lead, the ball and 4 mins to go.
Kliff looks faster than he did years ago running around like a chicken with his head cutoff before taking sacks twice.

Kliff looks faster than he did years ago running around like a chicken with his head cutoff before taking sacks twice.
I completely agree that based on three quarters of the game minus the final drive, the Cardinals had no business winning it.
But very glad they did.

Baltimore is going to run, run and run the ball some more.

Battle of two QBs that really looked hard into the education part of student athletics.

I kid I kid.

Back