Meanwhile Indy just trying to hold on to this one.

So Ive never seen this many flags in a series.

GB not even needing to use their timeouts

Bonus football.

Is it possible to design a game plan where Rodgers ignores all of the wide receivers except Adams?

Colts win

Need someone on this Packers team to break some stuff in the locker room. Team lacks identity.

Couple great late games there. Thought Indy was going to self implode with all the penalties. I can’t imagine if I was an Indy fan going thru that. But great win over GB

Couple great late games there. Thought Indy was going to self implode with all the penalties. I can’t imagine if I was an Indy fan going thru that. But great win over GB

Yeah that was probably one the wildest things I ever seen. GB needs to figure stuff out. Only life they showed the entire second half was that final drive.

Need someone on this Packers team to break some stuff in the locker room. Team lacks identity.

LaFleur complimenting the team’s energy in the first half, and then they come out completely flat on both sides in the second half. They can get away with that against the Jags, not a good team like the Colts.

If you are the Browns. Are you inking Mayfield to a long term deal? They have him through next year, and still an option year after that, but decisions are coming and it is a mystery still.
I think Cleveland has to see Mayfield is not worth the 30+ million QBs are getting now. Add in how they saw the Eagles give all that money to Wentz and how bad he looks. I think they give the option and then franchise him one year to see if he is really their player for the next 10.

I think Cleveland has to see Mayfield is not worth the 30+ million QBs are getting now. Add in how they saw the Eagles give all that money to Wentz and how bad he looks. I think they give the option and then franchise him one year to see if he is really their player for the next 10.

As a Steelers fan, I hope they extend him.

I admire Flacco and the Jets ability to play close games the last few weeks, but still keep the streak intact.

All jokes aside on Dax. Burrow looked like the real deal. Hope he is ok.
As I've said before, the Saints are well on their way to "Tim Couching" Burrow ala the Browns so many years ago!

FANTASTIC OUTCOME! Wentz is terrible. Their Oline is worse. Really messy conditions up here three weeks in a row. Wind. Rain. Mess.

a win is a win. 7-3 with Jax on deck. I’ll take it for now

Wentz is NOT terrible, but his O line is! How else would explain no Myles Garrett, and Oliver Vernon breaking through for 3 sacks, including a safety!

If you are the Browns. Are you inking Mayfield to a long term deal? They have him through next year, and still an option year after that, but decisions are coming and it is a mystery still.

Don't know yet. He has the team winning now that Haslam, either by accident or on purpose, has the team being run by a couple of grown ups! This is nice to see!

Flacco is elite!

BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAA!

I think the Browns need to sit down and have a heart to heart with Baker after this season. I think that he can be a "serviceable" NFL QB, but he won't ever be a superstar. And you may need to pay him accordingly. If you can support him with a robust O line , nd a solid D, what's the worry?

WE DON’T WANT ANY PUNTS!!!

Toss up end zone fade is my least favorite offensive call in football.

I wait. We paid Keenum $4mill guaranteed. Teams dont do that if their totally confident in the starter.

Make him think about it and play better. Hes so jekyll n hyde its mind numbing. Inconsistent, bad comp %. holds the ball. doesnt throw it away. takes sacks. forces throws. etc etc etc.....then he goes out and sets the franchise record for completions in a row. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Answer me this......

Are the Browns 7-3 because of Bsker or in spite of Baker? My answer .......the browns have the best run game in the league, top 5 o-line, a ton of defensive takeaways, a better than avg FIRST YEAR HEAD COACH who doesnt appear to be an idiot like all the others before him, and yes....an arguably easy schedule. But noone is talking trash about the steelers being undefeated lol. Ya still gotta win the games.

Baker drives mu nuts......yet here we are at 7-3

I wait. We paid Keenum $4mill guaranteed. Teams dont do that if their totally confident in the starter.

Make him think about it and play better. Hes so jekyll n hyde its mind numbing. Inconsistent, bad comp %. holds the ball. doesnt throw it away. takes sacks. forces throws. etc etc etc.....then he goes out and sets the franchise record for completions in a row. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Answer me this......

Are the Browns 7-3 because of Bsker or in spite of Baker? My answer .......the browns have the best run game in the league, top 5 o-line, a ton of defensive takeaways, a better than avg FIRST YEAR HEAD COACH who doesnt appear to be an idiot like all the others before him, and yes....an arguably easy schedule. But noone is talking trash about the steelers being undefeated lol. Ya still gotta win the games.

Baker drives mu nuts......yet here we are at 7-3
They are 7-3 for having one of the easiest schedules in the NFL (I think 4th easiest).

Raiders are kryptonite?

thats a stupid reason to have a winning record. Assuming you feel the same about the Steelers and Ravens. I agree the schedule is easy but thats not why theyre 7-3.

Theres no way this is right.....hers one i found....
I do.
But wait, you don’t think playing bad teams makes it easier to win games?

so I have to assume if they were 4-6 and had the hardest schedule in the NFL that wouldn’t factor in it either?

Remaining strength of schedule based on remaining opponents win %....

0CBB7129-1EF4-4FDB-8D0E-7CA69D368E64.png

I do.
But wait, you don’t think playing bad teams makes it easier to win games?

so I have to assume if they were 4-6 and had the hardest schedule in the NFL that wouldn’t factor in it either?
Of course it plays a factor. It certainly doesn’t hurt. Lol. But it’s not THE sole reason they’re 7-3. That’s silly and a little biased if anyone then gives all this credit to the Steelers for being undefeated. No one wants to give browns any credit. FWIW.....we don’t want sympathy credit. Just a t*t of acknowledgment

I think the browns are definitely the worse 7-3 team and it's not close. Sorry

This was posted last page. 4 easiest schedules so far. To say who you play doesn’t impact record is hysterical.

They have beat one team with a winning record and that was a great win. They lost to the others. They have beat the bad teams they were supposed to and that’s great, but just like I’m sure you aren’t singing the praises of the Steelers beating up on the Jaguars today, schedule matters.

we heard it all year last year about the Patriots.

5D04793A-1325-491E-8DAA-92F76F5DAF3A.jpeg

Back