We don’t need or want sympathy credit. But don’t just be so completely dismissive that they’re 7-3 simply because of strength of schedule.
This was posted last page. 4 easiest schedules so far. To say who you play doesn’t impact record is hysterical.

They have beat one team with a winning record and that was a great win. They lost to the others. They have beat the bad teams they were supposed to and that’s great, but just like I’m sure you aren’t singing the praises of the Steelers beating up on the Jaguars today, schedule matters.

we heard it all year last year about the Patriots.

View attachment 8975386
I’m not sure where you got that....but it’s simply wrong. Pittsburgh’s remaining schedule isn’t that easy....

I never said it doesn’t impact it. Your twisting my typed words. I said it’s a factor but not the sole reason which some seem to think it is.....because, well it’s the Browns.

To say who you play doesn’t impact record is hysterical.
Where did I say this........to say it’s the only reason is what’s hysterical. Lol

We don’t need or want sympathy credit. But don’t just be so completely dismissive that they’re 7-3 simply because of strength of schedule.

I’m not sure where you got that....but it’s simply wrong. Pittsburgh’s remaining schedule isn’t that easy....

I never said it doesn’t impact it. Your twisting my typed words. I said it’s a factor but not the sole reason which some seem to think it is.....because, well it’s the Browns.
That’s not their remaining schedule. It’s the ones they played so far.

Not sure what remaining schedule has to do with current record.
And I’m certainly not dismissive. I said they beat the teams in front of them which is great. But to say SOS is not one of the largest factors in record is just odd.

I asked why they’re 7-3....looking for reasons. The only thing I’ve gotten is that their schedule is easy. Lol people who hate the browns will always hate the browns I guess. I was hoping for a real discussion about it but instead got : easy schedule.
Ok. The Browns haven’t been 7-3 since 1994!!!! All this time they’ve just been playing too hard of schedules. Lol. Cmon now. That’s some bs.

I know we’ve seen it before, but there it is again! Mahomes throwing across his body is unreal.

The whole point of this was to discuss whether or not any of it is because of Baker.....🙄

This defense.

Reactions: J4U

No grounding? Strange. Gosh I don’t know how I feel about PI as a spot foul...

Who else wants a TD by LV just to see Mahomes try to win

Not sure who it was but somebody should be hearing a lot of this:

Mahomes is just too good. Wow

Good Lord that game wore me out. Huge drive and win at the end.

A place like Carolina, Chicago, and Washington would immediately be better with him, but not for a 1st rounder. Maybe a high 2nd
No, not Carolina. Please no. Wentz would look like hot garbage with their shaky Oline.:ROFLMAO:

No, not Carolina. Please no. Wentz would look like hot garbage with their shaky Oline.:ROFLMAO:
Wentz is untradeable this year as he would count something like 54 million against the Eagles cap. I think the first year the Eagles can consider getting out of his contract is after next year.

Myself, and we all know how high I think of Wentz, is the Eagles are going to come to that point where they will need to choose between keeping Peterson as coach or trying a different coach to see if that person can turn around Wentz.

Heck, I think of myself as semi intelligent when looking at football players and for the life of me can’t see how Wentz has regressed so much. Sure, maybe he had that one great year back in 2017 and really isn’t that good. We have seen that in plenty of young QBs. They have a great year and look like the next coming, but long term the defenses figure them out and the QB just becomes average or worse. Is Justin Jackson that QB this year?

Wentz has a great arm, good mobility, before this year was not making the turnovers, and had signs of being that franchise QB. He clearly has leadership or attitude issues with players on his team and he has not grown in figuring out defensive looks. He has clear plays that are open with a quick throw and he just holds on to the ball way too long. Maybe he just got use to the old line giving him all day and now the Eagles line only gives him the normal 3 secs and Wentz just can’t pull the trigger.

He is probably one of the most talked about QBs in the league, not because of being great but because the analysts have so many different takes on him. Some love him, others don’t. This year those that don’t have looked right virtually every week. Yesterday, was probably his worst game I have seen him play. Cleveland is not a good team, and the Eagles probably win that game with halfway decent QB play.

Can benching a QB get them back on track? If Hurts goes out and looks good, what do you do? Can’t trade or cut Wentz. If Hurts looks bad does that help Wentz mentally to see from the sideline? Hell, he has been hurt so many times how much more could he gain from watching on the sideline. The only good thing this year with Wentz is he has taken a beating and stayed healthy so far.

It’s a sad state to be an Eagles fan right now. We seemed to have sold our souls to the devil to get that Super Bowl and now are paying the price. Lightning in the bottle, but it was such a great year to watch.

Personally, I am holding out hope that the Eagles realize Peterson is not a good coach and he gets replaced after next year. This year is toast and Eagles fans should be rooting for anyone in the NFC Least to come up and win the division. Next year is total cap hell for the Eagles as Howie Roseman banked everything to future years and signed one bad contract after another. Jeffrey and Jackson cough cough. Plus, plenty of others.

I said before I guess I will die on the Wentz hill, and damn if I don’t look dead at the moment supporting him. The Wentz wagon has lost all our wheels, cover, sides, steering column, and everything in between. 😂. Tough not to look like a you know what even saying Wentz is a good QB, which my 5 year old niece can say he isn’t.

Hey, we still have December to play, but right now I have to root the Eagles to lose and hopefully get a better draft slot. Unfortunately, they haven’t done very well drafting in the past. Cough cough Jj Arthegawhiteside and Reagor this year over DK Metcalf (everyone in town wanted him) and Justin Jefferson (every scout outside of Philly thought Jefferson was the better prospect). Plus, a ton of other really bad draft picks.

Ugh to be an Eagles fan.

Wentz is untradeable this year as he would count something like 54 million against the Eagles cap. I think the first year the Eagles can consider getting out of his contract is after next year.

Myself, and we all know how high I think of Wentz, is the Eagles are going to come to that point where they will need to choose between keeping Peterson as coach or trying a different coach to see if that person can turn around Wentz.

Heck, I think of myself as semi intelligent when looking at football players and for the life of me can’t see how Wentz has regressed so much. Sure, maybe he had that one great year back in 2017 and really isn’t that good. We have seen that in plenty of young QBs. They have a great year and look like the next coming, but long term the defenses figure them out and the QB just becomes average or worse. Is Justin Jackson that QB this year?

Wentz has a great arm, good mobility, before this year was not making the turnovers, and had signs of being that franchise QB. He clearly has leadership or attitude issues with players on his team and he has not grown in figuring out defensive looks. He has clear plays that are open with a quick throw and he just holds on to the ball way too long. Maybe he just got use to the old line giving him all day and now the Eagles line only gives him the normal 3 secs and Wentz just can’t pull the trigger.

He is probably one of the most talked about QBs in the league, not because of being great but because the analysts have so many different takes on him. Some love him, others don’t. This year those that don’t have looked right virtually every week. Yesterday, was probably his worst game I have seen him play. Cleveland is not a good team, and the Eagles probably win that game with halfway decent QB play.

Can benching a QB get them back on track? If Hurts goes out and looks good, what do you do? Can’t trade or cut Wentz. If Hurts looks bad does that help Wentz mentally to see from the sideline? Hell, he has been hurt so many times how much more could he gain from watching on the sideline. The only good thing this year with Wentz is he has taken a beating and stayed healthy so far.

It’s a sad state to be an Eagles fan right now. We seemed to have sold our souls to the devil to get that Super Bowl and now are paying the price. Lightning in the bottle, but it was such a great year to watch.

Personally, I am holding out hope that the Eagles realize Peterson is not a good coach and he gets replaced after next year. This year is toast and Eagles fans should be rooting for anyone in the NFC Least to come up and win the division. Next year is total cap hell for the Eagles as Howie Roseman banked everything to future years and signed one bad contract after another. Jeffrey and Jackson cough cough. Plus, plenty of others.

I said before I guess I will die on the Wentz hill, and damn if I don’t look dead at the moment supporting him. The Wentz wagon has lost all our wheels, cover, sides, steering column, and everything in between. 😂. Tough not to look like a you know what even saying Wentz is a good QB, which my 5 year old niece can say he isn’t.

Hey, we still have December to play, but right now I have to root the Eagles to lose and hopefully get a better draft slot. Unfortunately, they haven’t done very well drafting in the past. Cough cough Jj Arthegawhiteside and Reagor this year over DK Metcalf (everyone in town wanted him) and Justin Jefferson (every scout outside of Philly thought Jefferson was the better prospect). Plus, a ton of other really bad draft picks.

Ugh to be an Eagles fan.

It's sad to be any fan of any team in the NFL East.

Cows have probably played better than any team in the NFL East the last 3 weeks and they are 1-2. The critics are saying, Heck, if they go 7-9, they win the L-East.

It's sad to be any fan of any team in the NFL East.

Cows have probably played better than any team in the NFL East the last 3 weeks and they are 1-2. The critics are saying, Heck, if they go 7-9, they win the L-East.
Thanksgiving is going to be an interesting game with Cowboys vs The Football Team. Winner is the new NFC Least leader.

Cowboys win, and they should, I can see them getting to six or seven wins.

Thanksgiving is going to be an interesting game with Cowboys vs The Football Team. Winner is the new NFC Least leader.

Yes, Cows only have 3 days to prep -- that may be the difference in this game. Dalton and a running game showed up yesterday - it's apparent that the running game is needed for Dalton to work.

Dallas has no secondary - if the Vikings had figured that out earlier, they would have had 2 more TDs and won that game.

Going from having a top 4 pick last week to potentially leading the division and in the playoffs the next. Only in 2020!

@fuffle master toast? The iggles are still contending.

What causes a QB to regress? Could it be coaching changes? If y'all lost your QB coach that may be it... or opposing defenses figured Wentz out?

@fuffle master toast? The iggles are still contending.

What causes a QB to regress? Could it be coaching changes? If y'all lost your QB coach that may be it... or opposing defenses figured Wentz out?

All of the above and the team losing faith if Wentz is being a jerk.

Back