I think for Wentz to be successful again it's not going to be in Philly. Just a hunch, but I think the Foles run with the team and the town sucked all the confidence out of the Wentz wagon. Too many questions and doubts from everyone. It's crazy to think about the dump that the Eagles organization has taken since the Super Bowl.

Doesn't help that the Oline is a shell of the SB year and they have done nothing to help him up front. He might be snake bit and need a change of scenery, but that Oline is so bad right now.

If you win a Division your draft slot slides down, so one of those sorry teams is going to get a draft pick 10-15 slots worse than they should have based on record

Thanks for clarifying. Someone is going to win the division, get beat in the playoffs and drop 10 or more spots in the draft.

Can someone explain to me why Dallas is trying to win? Whoever wins that division isn't beating a good team, why don't they tank and get a QB who will be cheaper than Dak so that they can plug the myriad holes they have? Oh, and tell the owner that the GM stinks.

Can someone explain to me why Dallas is trying to win? Whoever wins that division isn't beating a good team, why don't they tank and get a QB who will be cheaper than Dak so that they can plug the myriad holes they have? Oh, and tell the owner that the GM stinks.

The Cowboys may win the division by default, so to speak. They have a favorable schedule going forward. The Giants have a tough remaining schedule as they have already played the Eagles and Washington twice.

Think it's a bit difficult to tell grown ass men to not play hard because next year we want to get younger grown ass men to replace your job.

If you are the Browns. Are you inking Mayfield to a long term deal? They have him through next year, and still an option year after that, but decisions are coming and it is a mystery still.

He can have long-term but he has to knownhes not getting elite qb money... We will pay him and nicely, but he doesn't have enough to command a high percentage of the cap.

Also leaving this here!

Here we go Brownies! Here we go!
Screenshot_20201123-185929__01.jpg

He can have long-term but he has to knownhes not getting elite qb money... We will pay him and nicely, but he doesn't have enough to command a high percentage of the cap.

What is high price? What is long term QB money now for a starter? Gotta be 25 mill plus.

Nick Foles is on line 2.

What is high price? What is long term QB money now for a starter? Gotta be 25 mill plus.
That is the concern. If he can get the team into, and win some games in, the playoffs, then he might command a higher premium. As it stands, he's a decent starter, with some concerns. As he grows and matures in Stefanski's offense, hopefully, he'll be able to get better and more consistent.

Nick Foles is on line 2.
Thought with them on a bye I might get through a week without being reminded of our awesome QB duo. :sick:

Think it's a bit difficult to tell grown ass men to not play hard because next year we want to get younger grown ass men to replace your job.

Works in the NBA.

That is the concern. If he can get the team into, and win some games in, the playoffs, then he might command a higher premium. As it stands, he's a decent starter, with some concerns. As he grows and matures in Stefanski's offense, hopefully, he'll be able to get better and more consistent.
Problem is he isn't growing... He cannot see he is short and not enough mobile moves... Would have to review it but I bet he excelled on the move Sunday.

No reason he isn't putting up huge passing stats based on his receiving core... Hell philly put 8+ in box challenging baker to be good qb passing.. luckily he succeeded.

Fine with less than 30M / year

I think the Rams' equipment team forgot to put bleach in the laundry. Looks like my dad's dingy undershirts.

These Rams jerseys are awful.

Ramsey with the big PI.

Thanks for clarifying. Someone is going to win the division, get beat in the playoffs and drop 10 or more spots in the draft.

As a cowboys fan, I hope it’s the eagles haha

Good thing too because as usual Mike Evan’s quit on the play

Refs bailed out Evans for sure. Terrible call imo

Refs bailed out Evans for sure. Terrible call imo
He didn’t quit on that one, but always does on the catches he is going to get hit

Back to back Man Plays.

Good thing too because as usual Mike Evan’s quit on the play
He made up for it with that touchdown. Dang - not many can do that one.

Back