Because the Poe-Birds have a Thursday night game. The teams need the maximum amount of recovery time. If they play SNF in Pittsburgh, it’s very early Monday when they get home. It’s a difference of seven hours - 93 hrs between games vs 100. That’s meaningful without any travel time.
I get that... and don’t give a **** ! A team that has staff break protocol should have negative consequences....

I get that... and don’t give a **** ! A team that has staff break protocol should have negative consequences....

I tend to agree but the NFL views the timing thing as a player safety issue, and they will not allow that to be a consequence

This game is super uninteresting.

Interesting play there. Throw it to the double covered QB.

This Lions punter is the best I have seen since Hekker,

Another beautiful throw by Watson

That flea flicker looked improvised it was so blown up by the blitz.

Watson is having a good game. Stafford looks a bit beat up out there. Texans aren’t a very good team this year but Detroit is worse

Last edited:
Great throw by Stafford there

Lions continue to be the most inept franchise in all of professional sports. Think Quinn and Patricia are both fired tomorrow morning

Lions continue to be the most inept franchise in all of professional sports. Think Quinn and Patricia are both fired tomorrow morning

As far as the coach, it’s not a question of if; it’s a question of when. Probably should have been sooner. Patricia hasn’t shown any head coaching ability. Another failure from a former NE Asst (although Flores and Judge are showing some promise as Head Coaches).

Interesting game here...Dallas the talent on offense but their def is so bad.

Cowboys going to have OL issues. Two injured on first drive.

Obvious statement, but Alex Smith comeback is absolutely amazing! 17 surgeries for one injury and two years later you’re still an NFL quality QB! Unreal!

I tend to agree but the NFL views the timing thing as a player safety issue, and they will not allow that to be a consequence
Willis... whatcha talking about? If this is about player safety why the hell play Thursday games in the first place?? COVID happened this year... been playing Thursday football for years knowing injury risks. This is about owning another day of TV and generating money for the shield.

I’m not much on halftime shows, but I thought Kane Brown was pretty good

Back