Not sure I have ever seen a QB stare down a receiver like Baker Manziel just did on that throw that got Hunt killed.

Not sure I have ever seen a QB stare down a receiver like Baker Manziel just did on that throw that got Hunt killed.

he is so deliberate it pains me. Ohh and his receivers, it also pains his receivers.

AJ Brown just limped off the field

Colt McCoy ladies and gentlemen

The colts losing this bad and not taking shots downfield tells me Rivers is done as a deep passer. Bring in Brissett and open it up

Stop giving Nick Chubb room.....

Dalvin Cook running on the sidelines

Best 1-2 punch in the league.

Stooopppppp throoowwwwwiinnnnnggggg the balllllllll in the redzonnnnnnnnneeeeeee with Nick Chubb and Kareem Hunt for Christ sakes.

This Jax Robinson has great vision.

Mike Glennon finally looking like Mike Glennon...

Seems that a lot of coaches over think the obvious
Thinking is not something Cleveland coaches have historically been good at. Let alone, OVERthinking. 😂😂🤣🤣

Chubb

Bad throw by Baker, worse drop by Hunt.

Terrible. He was wide open. That’s bakers fault.....again. Secondly, on Anything and inches when you have Nicke Freaking Chubb and Kareem Freaking Hunt......RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN THE BALLLLLLLLLL

He is arguably one of the worst regular starter in the NFL. With a great OL, good running game and still has not progressed. They are going to have a decision to make soon, but beating bad teams is going to make it harder to do

the problem is, who’s out there? Are you going to pay Darnold? No one out of college for them when they pick. They can get Cam as I’m sure he’ll be a free agent

Back