Laughing a bit at this Broncos game.,,,

That ball went right through Mike Evan’s hands. My gawd he is overrated

I had planned on going to the Chiefs-Bucs game as I would have been in Tampa.

It’s now week 12, do we think there are many great/really good teams? Really doesn’t seem like it this year. I’d say Pitt and KC and then maybe Saints and Titans? Then a pretty big drop off. So maybe 4 really good teams...

It’s now week 12, do we think there are many great/really good teams? Really doesn’t seem like it this year. I’d say Pitt and KC and then maybe Saints and Titans? Then a pretty big drop off. So maybe 4 really good teams...
I think gb and the rams are really good

I think it’s the chiefs and then everyone else. Maybe the Titans if they can run like they did today. I’m still not convinced Pitt can handle a good team

Hey look another pass that went right through a receivers hands. Brady needs help.

Then again I think they outlawed calling holding against the Chefs. Don’t want golden boy getting touched.

Just summoning my inner @e1iterate and I’m not a Bucs fan hahahah.

I’m not sold on Goff at all.

GB is tough to tell. Think they are good but definitely behind those other teams.

Yes on the Rams especially with Donald and Ramsey on the defensive side of the ball. But it’s all about matchups. No team wants to face the Titans and get a heavy dose of Henry running the ball

I’m not sold on Goff at all.

GB is tough to tell. Think they are good but definitely behind those other teams.
Didn’t he lead his team to a Super Bowl just a couple of years ago? What more can he do with an OL like that?

Tampa Bay better figure out how to stop Mahomes to Hill.

Great pass by Mahomes. Another hold they didn’t call.

Hey look another pass that went right through a receivers hands. Brady needs help.

Then again I think they outlawed calling holding against the Chefs. Don’t want golden boy getting touched.

Just summoning my inner @e1iterate and I’m not a Bucs fan hahahah.

✌️✌️✌️😉

Didn’t he lead his team to a Super Bowl just a couple of years ago? What more can he do with an OL like that?

maybe more fair to say their offense as opposed to just him although I do think he has regressed some since then. Can’t imagine the contenders would be scared to face the Rams.

7/7 203 yds 2TDs for Hill. It’s only the 1st Q.

What’s the record for least passing yards in a half in history? We’re at 3 yards passing with 3 minutes to go in Denver haha

It’s amazing how much better the Niners are with a couple starting skill players and Sherman back and some more health in their depth. Still need to figure out qb but they’re much better.

1st quarter...

Tyreke Hill......7 targets, 7 catches, 203yds, 2td...

shessh

maybe more fair to say their offense as opposed to just him although I do think he has regressed some since then. Can’t imagine the contenders would be scared to face the Rams.
Regressed? Weird.
And I can’t disagree more on team not fearing them, especially with that D and the way the O scores points.

Hahah another drop by Bucs WR. It’s comical at this point.

Tyreek with 200 yds in the first quarter 😂wow

Block in the back missed.
#RiggedNFL

am I getting the hang of it @e1iterate

Didn’t know you were such a big Bucs fan @JB. 😂😂😂

Back