Just came in from putting up Christmas lights to see T. Hill is having some kind of game. Wow.

Good on the coach

Missed football today, but looks like KC with Mahomes and T. Hill went nuts. Mahomes is just so good. To be a KC fan. You are going to be Super Bowl contenders and probably win a few over the next 10 plus years.

Looking for Adam’s to be the first score of the game and He and ARob to get over 80 yards

I love Rodney Harrison calling out the refs for that horrible call that gave New England a win

Jim McMahon. Love it

something tells me Rob Ninkovich isn't going to call out the Broncos HC calling out the QB(s)

Thank You for the penalty and foul lesson! Didn't know there very different levels of the call. Facinating! Thanks again!

Your welcome. And, it's about time you woke up! Gotta love the snowflakes!

The Bears stink! 🧀 Go Pack Go!

Looking for Adam’s to be the first score of the game and He and ARob to get over 80 yards
Well, got the first one right. Thanks for the free play MGMBet.

Tuned in just in time for a reminder of why I used to get drunk as f**k watching the Bears.

Or the Abe Gibron Bears?

Haha don’t worry about that face mask...

I know officials are humans and miss calls, but clearly they treat Rodgers differently than Tribisky.... 2 guys grab the face mask and not a flag to be found... I didn’t think Bears would win but thought it would be competitive

The fact that Chicago traded up to grab Trubisky and passed on Mahomes and Watson is mind blowing.

The fact that Chicago traded up to grab Trubisky and passed on Mahomes and Watson is mind blowing.

I don’t know who was planning on taking Trubisky ahead of the Beats who originally had the third pick. Myles Garrett went #1 and then Chicago and SF traded picks 2 and 3. In any event, he will always be compared to the guy selected with the # 10 pick.

Back