The solution seems pretty easy. Ravens forfeit.

I don't disagree with this idea. The Ravens didn't take the correct precautions and the league did allow the Ravens to be inside their buildings after a known positive of the strength and conditioning coach for two days.

The issue with a Ravens forfeit is the league would then have to pay the players their game checks, but lose money from the loss of the TV game. I just can't see that happening. I could see them move to week 18 if forced.

A forfeit is considered a played game with a score 2-0. The league never negotiated the Covid forfeit in the league bargaining for this year. They only included if games were canceled.

Better yet, what if I would have told ya back in August that Alex Smith would be the best QB in the division come December. And that Dallas currently has the number 4 pick in the 2021 draft but is only 2 games from the division lead.
What would you rather have, the #2 pick or a playoff spot?

I don't disagree with this idea. The Ravens didn't take the correct precautions and the league did allow the Ravens to be inside their buildings after a known positive of the strength and conditioning coach for two days.

The issue with a Ravens forfeit is the league would then have to pay the players their game checks, but lose money from the loss of the TV game. I just can't see that happening. I could see them move to week 18 if forced.

A forfeit is considered a played game with a score 2-0. The league never negotiated the Covid forfeit in the league bargaining for this year. They only included if games were canceled.
Yup. League pays it, recoups from team, everybody wins. A forfeit from Ravens pretty much matches much of the stillers schedule so far anyway.

Aren't the Ravens pissed that the NFL shut down their scheduled practice today?

What would you rather have, the #2 pick or a playoff spot?

I am so over rooting for the Eagles anymore this season. I am rooting for that draft pick now. Let them lose out and with the 3-12-1 record, I think we could get a king's ransom for Fields at QB. Eagles need lots of draft capital since they don't know how to draft anyway. Add up those picks

Will Fuller is done for the year.

violated PED policy

I see a week 18 and maybe 19 on the horizon just to finish the season

violated PED policy
Now we know how he's stayed healthy this year.

Now next question......will the NFL quarantine all the playoff teams come time? The grip is slipping.................
Put them in a bubble like the NBA did

violated PED policy
That explains how he stayed healthy for 3 straight games

Funny...the NHL had no issues.

BAL-PIT Wed at 3:40 pm
PIT-WFT Mon at 5:00 pm

Word is Steelers screamed about having only three days to prep for WFT

Absolutely ridiculous! League literally made Denver play without a QB! Ravens b*tch and threatening a strike.... being on the scab players! The fact that the league is bending over backwards to accommodate is setting a dangerous standard.... Other teams now have a road map should they be bitten by Covid.
Besides I’m sure the NFL wants the Ravens at full strength and is doing everything to accommodate....

Are all the Ravens players that are listed on Covid Reserve still out for the game if it actually plays on Wednesday? I don't know the timelines anymore from each player. I would have a major beef if I were Pittsburgh. If the NFL doesn't let L. Jackson or any of the other players originally listed on Covid reserve then fine.
Players on COVID list will be off starting tomorrow and include Jackson as long as he tests negative today and tomorrow

Wednesday afternoon game. NBC didn’t want it at night because of tree lighting at Rockefeller Center scheduled for Wednesday night.

Wednesday afternoon game. NBC didn’t want it at night because of tree lighting at Rockefeller Center scheduled for Wednesday night.

WTF - Washington Team Football

Players on COVID list will be off starting tomorrow and include Jackson as long as he tests negative today and tomorrow

Not according to the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. Jackson will not be eligible, but Dobbins and Ingram should be able to play.

Not sure how accurate that list is.

Rams listed at 1 yet they beat the Bears when Chicago was 5-1 coming into the game, beat Seattle when they were 6-2 prior and TB at 7-3 prior.
Uhhh and what are they’re records now? Kinda the only thing that matters.

Crazy but I coukd see the eagles winning this game and wwntz having a HUGE game

This D is gettable as they have shown all year long. Sanders and Wentz should do well. I don’t think they win, but offensively they should look better

Back