Under threw it sadly.

Metcalf runs a 4.3 so not slow at all, but agree Megatron was a better route runner

Oh, yeah, I was not saying Metcalf is slow. He’s a straight line burner. CJ just had a fluidity you usually see from guys who were much smaller.

The eagles play calling is terrible. Where us the screens, slants, draws? Everything is down the field and wentz just holds it too long

Eagles can’t move the ball.

Ugh, Wentz has to just throw the ball and he seems so tentative. He is playing scared

So freaking slow.

Seattle looks hungover. Coaches and players.

Completed pass for 0 yards. At least it wasn’t incomplete. A positive for Wentz.

It’s already snowing where you are?? Snow angels for days now!! Enjoy!

Actually, yes it is snowing. Expecting 1" to 3" overnight. Today is actually the 70th anniversary of the blizzard of 1950, when they got 40" of snow in one snowfall!

This D is gettable as they have shown all year long. Sanders and Wentz should do well. I don’t think they win, but offensively they should look better

Actually called one of the Vegas free tip lines today just out of curiosity. Their picks were Eagles w/at least 6 points and the over! Both sounded like losers to me!

I’m still trying to understand why Jeffery is playing. He does nothing for this team

Musical QBs. Hurts actually completed a pass for positive yards.

I just don’t understand with how good Fulgham looked over 4 games that the Eagles coaches bench him as soon as Jeffrey is back. I don’t get it.

I’m still trying to understand why Jeffery is playing. He does nothing for this team
Have been thinking the same thing. But the announcers blaming the receivers for not getting open and showing a Reagor getting open as Wentz is staring the other direction helps nobody.

Not a single first down against a defense that many have gone up and down the field on.

What is the point of having Wentz and Hurts on the field at the same time?

About time some media calls out the poor drafting by the Eagles and how bad the front office has been for years. They had ONE year where things worked out with free agents. Draft picks still were bad. Howie Roseman has to go.

Roseman is bad, I mean he drafted and then paid Wentz. He did grab Fletcher Cox who is outstanding and Sanders and Goddert. But his mid round picking is very bad.

The scheme against Wilson is continuing to expose. These guys won’t be able to do it all game without their offense keeping them off the field, but without all day or the escape up the middle, Seattle looks a bit of a mess so far compared to earlier in the year.

Not a single first down against a defense that many have gone up and down the field on.

4 net yards on offense so far for the Eagles.

That has to be grounding

The Eagles are awful but man their defense is fighting against the Seahawks and refs tonight.

The scheme against Wilson is continuing to expose. These guys won’t be able to do it all game without their offense keeping them off the field, but without all day or the escape up the middle, Seattle looks a bit of a mess so far compared to earlier in the year.
Agreed. If there was a team that looks a complete 180 from the first 6-7 weeks it’s Seattle

Back