Agreed. If there was a team that looks a complete 180 from the first 6-7 weeks it’s Seattle
Apparently they found beast mode Carson 😂

Wentz just can’t let it rip. Second guessing the deep ball and letting the Seattle dline close in

He is ******* terrible. Missed a wide open TD down the middle to instead nearly throw a pick if he didn’t throw it into the dirt.

You can’t tell me Hurts is going to be worse than no 1st downs minus rushing for 10 yards once.

Not according to the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. Jackson will not be eligible, but Dobbins and Ingram should be able to play.
My source was a friend living in Pittsburgh who clearly was uninformed.... I did see Dobbins Ingram would be eligible but that said Jackson would be day 5 on Wednesday.... not sure how it works day of 5th day

He is ******* terrible. Missed a wide open TD down the middle to instead nearly throw a pick if he didn’t throw it into the dirt.
The Eagles would have to eat $59 million in dead cap to get out of Carson Wentz's contract this offseason...

My Gawd! What a quick whistle on Wentz sack.... and officials allow someone to actually have a hold of QB before whistle to stop play

My source was a friend living in Pittsburgh who clearly was uninformed.... I did see Dobbins Ingram would be eligible but that said Jackson would be day 5 on Wednesday.... not sure how it works day of 5th day

Ya know, with the Stillers' history going against backup QBs, I'm not sure what to hope for.

What line of scrimmage were those idiots looking at?!

The Eagles would have to eat $59 million in dead cap to get out of Carson Wentz's contract this offseason...

you have to seriously consider it this point right. Can they afford another year of this?

That ball didn’t get to line. Grounding

Wentz just can’t let it rip. Second guessing the deep ball and letting the Seattle dline close in
Not even so much this as he's not going through progressions at all. Didn't even look to that side of the field just stared down the dude double covered. Painful to watch how far he's regressed.

Reactions: JB
Intensional grounding.

Roseman is bad, I mean he drafted and then paid Wentz. He did grab Fletcher Cox who is outstanding and Sanders and Goddert. But his mid round picking is very bad.
Now, Roseman was not the general manager for 2014 or 2015. He has been so bad.

Picks 1-3 2016-2020
2016 C. Wentz, I. Seumalo
2017 D. Barnett, S. Jones, R.Douglas
2018 D Goedert
2019 A. Dillard, M. Sanders, JJ Arthegawhiteside
2020 J. Reagor, J. Hurts, D. Taylor

These picks are just bad.
Wentz, Barnett, Goedert, Sanders are the only players drafted at all. I am not including late picks and they all didn’t work out.

Too early on this years draft class, but it looks really ugly.

That ball didn’t get to line. Grounding
Makeup call for the premature in the grasp ruling? These refs have been terrible.

You can’t give me 4 good picks in 8 years as good drafting. Now, Roseman was not the general manager for 2014 or 2015.

Picks 1-3 2016-2020
2016 C. Wentz, I. Seumalo
2017 D. Barnett, S. Jones, R.Douglas
2018 D Goedert
2019 A. Dillard, M. Sanders, JJ Arthegawhiteside
2020 J. Reagor, J. Hurts, D. Taylor

These picks are just bad.
Wentz, Barnett, Goedert, Sanders are the only players drafted at all. I am not including late picks and they all didn’t work out.

Too early on this years draft class, but it looks really ugly.
Did you read my post? I said he was bad. And said his picks mid round are very bad.

you have to seriously consider it this point right. Can they afford another year of this?
I think they do but that’s a lot of dead cap space.

The one thing I give Wentz is he has heart. He also has a cannon for an arm. Just has lost all confidence.

Ya know, with the Stillers' history going against backup QBs, I'm not sure what to hope for.
Just to be clear, I want the Ravens full strength and want Steelers to punch them right in the mouth.... I’m more about WTH is the league doing to punish the abhorrent responsibility.... I mean Jon Gruden was fined along with ownership for Gruden not wearing his mask more during a game this season..... Ravens have strength coach not wearing a mask or following general protocol in the facility..... league needs to drop the hammer! My hope is Steelers exact retribution by scoring 50 or more.....

Did you read my post? I said he was bad. And said his picks mid round are very bad.
My bad. Read it wrong.

The fact that the Eagles are only one TD after the half is crazy.

thank goodness that score happened or he was done for the game.

monogram down by 7

Back