ESPN just got a great bad beat. Eagles bomb Hail Mary and 2 point conversion gets them the winner by the hook. šŸ˜‚

Wait, Pottstown PA, correct? Why Baltimore.... I mean come on theyā€™re previously the Browns and ever people in Cleveland donā€™t root for the Browns šŸ˜œ. Queue @PKorf response
Iā€™d be just fine if all of the ravens and all of the Steelers gave COVID to one another and they both forfeited the next two weeks. But if the ā€œhaveā€ to play Iā€™ll root Steelers. Cauussssse.....effff the ravens.

Just when you think the Eagles couldn't suck the life out of more, they get the 2 point conversion and screw the line at 6.5.

teams that might need a qb and maybe just maybe they trade for wentz, as of now i think you could get him for a 4th or even a 5th.:

jets- they need a ton, so why not trade that #1 pick for a boat load of picks and get wentz (5th round pick). lawrence isn't going to change this team
jack- same as jets
pats- cam is not the answer and i wonder if belicheck could fix wentz
indi- how much longer will rivers play and better yet why would the colts want rivers after this year
chi- why not add wentz with foles again
car- teddy check down is not the answer and they have a decent team
NO- most intriguing team. i don't think hill is a #1 qb and peyton might be able to fix wentz. never was a fan of winston
sf- seems like they want to move on from jimmy g....good team that needs a qb

yes i know wentz is playing terrible right now but at one time he was a stud and a possible mvp candidate (3 years ago) can he regain that form or at least some of it with another team and a new coach and system ala tannehill?

the teams that stick out for me are pats, NO and indi. good teams that need a qb and have very strong coaches.

teams that might need a qb and maybe just maybe they trade for wentz, as of now i think you could get him for a 4th or even a 5th.:

jets- they need a ton, so why not trade that #1 pick for a boat load of picks and get wentz (5th round pick). lawrence isn't going to change this team
jack- same as jets
indi- how much longer will rivers play and better yet why would the colts want rivers after this year
NO- most intriguing team. i don't think hill is a #1 qb and peyton might be able to fix wentz. never was a fan of winston

yes i know wentz is playing terrible right now but at one time he was a stud and a possible mvp candidate (3 years ago) can he regain that form or at least some of it with another team and a new coach and system ala tannehill?

the teams that stick out for me are pats, NO and indi. good teams that need a qb and have very strong coaches.

Pittsburgh? Ben is 38. Not sure they want that big of a QB project. They already have two on their roster.

jack- same as jets

The Eagles have serious cap issues if they cut Wentz or they try to trade him next season. I think the Eagles are going to be stuck with him for at least another season. Even if they trade him, the effect on their cap space will be minimal. That is because, from what I've read, how his contract and future bonuses are prorated into the 2021 season.

Cam Newton Sucks!!! I can't wait for this year to end.

Cam Heyward tweet:

Where is the feature on @EAMaddenNFL to play @3:40 pm on Wednesday? Asking for a friend

Cam Newton Sucks!!! I can't wait for this year to end.
cam's strength was already his ability to run the ball, he never put up big passing numbers....his biggest passing yards year was his first at just over 4000 yards. he never went over 4k again. he can still kinda run but he is definitely not the same qb.

your biggest problem is belicheck ego. will he actually spend money on a big name qb or draft a qb early to develop. he always has to be the smartest guy in the room...and of course that was easy when you have the GOAT for 20 years

There is absolutely ZERO chance the Eagles would trade Wentz for a 4th or 5th round pick.

They would fire everyone and go two more years on his contract before that.

Right or wrong the Eagles have too much invested in Wentz to give him up for pennies on the dollar.

There is absolutely ZERO chance the Eagles would trade Wentz for a 4th or 5th round pick.

He isnt going anywhere.
They are going to try to get stronger on the offensive line, because they know he has a complete inability to read the defense quickly and therefore will hold it. Give him as much time as possible and there is a chance to show that success again. FWIW, its similar to Wilson, minus the accuracy.

Right or wrong the Eagles have too much invested in Wentz to give him up for pennies on the dollar.
Yeah, they aren't moving on for at least another year. And if they do it is for a first plus other stuff. He's been trash this year. But QBs that have played at MVP level and are young don't get moved for pennies.

It's crazy that we spend as much time as we and the national people do talking about Wentz and the Eagles. They and he have both been a joke this year. However, on here I think much is on me as being a BIG Wentz and Eagles fan I am hard to sway otherwise on Wentz's lack of abilities, but I can not deny what we all have seen this year from him. That's just plain crap play. He isn't even playing like a top 20 QB this year and that is being nice.

Uhhh and what are theyā€™re records now? Kinda the only thing that matters.
That would still make the list wrong as 2 still have winning records.

In what was the all important now at the time, the 4-2 Rams beat the 5-1 Bears. If that's to be considered the Rams beating a losing football team, then I got nuthin'.

It's crazy that we spend as much time as we and the national people do talking about Wentz and the Eagles. They and he have both been a joke this year. However, on here I think much is on me as being a BIG Wentz and Eagles fan I am hard to sway otherwise on Wentz's lack of abilities, but I can not deny what we all have seen this year from him. That's just plain crap play. He isn't even playing like a top 20 QB this year and that is being nice.

You have a guy that their fan base didnt want at draft time. Then loved. Then said MVP. Then in just a couple of years has gone to ****.
Its a national story without a doubt.

Speaking of former Iggles. How good has Algholor been as a comeback story? Considered a bust with Wentz throwing to him, now sitting at 500 yards receiving and 6 TDs and some crucial blocking including one two weeks ago to spring the RB. Nice comeback story of a guy that was a meme and turned out maybe wasnā€™t entirely his fault.

jack- same as jets

For Carolina, sure, Teddy 2 gloves checkdown Bridgewater isn't the answer. He's proven that he can't throw the team on his shoulders and drag them to victory. Their backup QB PJ Walker can't do that either. Their #3 QB Will Grier is an unknown but shouldn't have been drafted at all... but Teddy's under contract for 2 more years and can be the bridge to a franchise QB.

I don't see Carolina drafting a QB in round #1... Matt Rhule wanted to trade back in the last draft and found no partners... I'm thinking he's going to try the same thing again...

Speaking of former Iggles. How good has Algholor been as a comeback story? Considered a bust with Wentz throwing to him, now sitting at 500 yards receiving and 6 TDs and some crucial blocking including one two weeks ago to spring the RB. Nice comeback story of a guy that was a meme and turned out maybe wasnā€™t entirely his fault.
Is it all wentz or is it some wentz and some the coach?

If you already are not familiar with it, I would suggest you spend a few minutes reading up on Wentzā€™s contract, his cap hits for the next few seasons and what would happen to the Eagles cap if he was released or traded in 2021 or 2022. It gives a clearer picture as to what the Eagles are looking at if they want to trade or cut him.

They may decide at some point to move on from him to get some cap relief. Wouldnā€™t happen until 2022 because of contract and cap situation. They may take what they can get at that point. They may really desire to be rid of his contract and get cap relief so that getting something in return isnā€™t as important as getting his contract off their books.

Last edited:
Wait, Pottstown PA, correct? Why Baltimore.... I mean come on theyā€™re previously the Browns and ever people in Cleveland donā€™t root for the Browns šŸ˜œ. Queue @PKorf response

What would you know about people in Cleveland. Yes, some apathy developed because of Haslam's idiotic decisions, whether drafting or hiring. Good grief, we had Larry the Cable Guy as HC last year! Now, whether by accident or on purpose, Haslam seems to have found some grown ups to run the team. Still very much a work in progress, but we have hope.

Two more members of the Ravens tested positive today. Thatā€™s positive tests for 10 straight days. Why is the league playing this game? How is this possibly safe for the Steelers? They could easily have their season ruined by this single game.

Two more members of the Ravens tested positive today. Thatā€™s positive tests for 10 straight days. Why is the league playing this game? How is this possibly safe for the Steelers? They could easily have their season ruined by this single game.
To my knowledge there has not been one cross team positive case confirmed. The issue isnā€™t playing the games, itā€™s with the players on the sidelines together in close proximity. Especially, if not wearing masks.

The Steelers are not really in any danger. The Baltimore team can be by being in close contact for an extended period of time with affective team members.

If active cases confirmed today the league cannot possibly allow this game to proceed if they truly have player safety and minimize potential spread.... Ravens players were bitching about lack of practice time.... Steelers should be bitching about risk of exposure.... but league really isnā€™t that concerned IMO

To my knowledge there has not been one cross team positive case confirmed. The issue isnā€™t playing the games, itā€™s with the players on the sidelines together in close proximity. Especially, if not wearing masks.

The Steelers are not really in any danger. The Baltimore team can be by being in close contact for an extended period of time with affective team members.
Would you want to be, say an offensive or defensive lineman? I wouldnā€™t. Theyā€™ll easily have more than 15m of close proximity and heavy breathing, which translates to greater risk of transmission.

Back