I forgot RGIII won the Heisman

Redzone woes early here.

I forgot RGIII won the Heisman
11_Griffin_III_with_Trophy.jpg

I think this being a wednesday game and these guys being off schedule is showing. Some early mistakes that you wouldn't think you'd see at this level.

Oh man I didn’t know Dez was elevated from the practice squad!

RG3 with a really nice carry!

I want to see the triple option.

Hahaha that was poorly executed. Yuck!

Talk about horrible clock management from the coach there. You have to understand that with backup players they might not get the score and need time to at least get off one passing play and have a chance at the FG. You just can't run up the gut. Great job by Pitts def to sit on it long enough without getting the refs to stop the clock. However, if I were a Baltimore fan I would be yelling at the refs to allow Pitt to sit on the players like that.

Last edited:
what a mess of the final 40 or so seconds by Bal...should have spiked it and saved a timeout.....

also why don't the refs stop the clock when they see the defense clearly delaying the game?

How can Baltimore justify having RG3 as their main backup QB. This is like Baltimore doesn't even have a QB in this game. He has 22 yards passing today so far.

These "roughing" the passer penalties are out of control. They might as well make it 2-hand touch for QBs if that's roughing.

am I the only one who saw RG3 tweak his knee on that spin to the right?

These Steelers sure have great hands.

Gawd I miss McSorley at Penn State.

That is called a spread buster

And now they complete a ball that should have been picked off.

Snell is lucky he tripped, he was going to run that ball right out of bounds.

Interesting stat.... but honestly how many yards did Broncos have yesterday.... that one game could skew that stat significantly.... what say you @j_sizzle9 ? Any interest? Who Dat?

True but I think Saints were 2nd coming in. D is legit and a strength this year. We coming for your Steelers in the Bowl my man!

4th and a quarter inch or a 1st by a quarter inch

4th and a quarter inch or a 1st by a quarter inch
ridiculous this game comes down to officials spotting the ball..... Steelers playing to their competition... Thank you Mike Tomlin for not having your team ready to play yet again.....

Edit: Glad I was in meetings all afternoon and couldn't watch the crap!

Back