What is this? 😣🥴

Ready to go! Baker Mayfield!
"

Okay Albatross Club Members, with the season looking like it will happen, get ready for THP Fantasy Football again.

As always, the most fun fantasy league with amazing equipment as prizes.

Okay Albatross Club Members, with the season looking like it will happen, get ready for THP Fantasy Football again.

Hell Yes!!!!!! Love it.

I might have to become an Albatross Member. :unsure:

Let's gooooo!!

Here are the details for those that want more info

One of the best investments you can make is to become a member of the Albatross Club. In addition to making you eligible for contests, prizes and expierences, it supporrts a truly wonderful charity.

One of the best investments you can make is to become a member of the Albatross Club. In addition to making you eligible for contests, prizes and expierences, it supporrts a truly wonderful charity.
I will second this.. It's one amazing family to be a part of

Time to start thinking about fantasy football again. I am in.

How we do this fantasy football thingy?

How we do this fantasy football thingy?

Its pretty simple. The Fantasy Thread will open next month with details on the league. Then signups open up. We usually do 5-6 leagues and 16 teams each. This year we will most likely be going to 14 team leagues.

Some questions on the THP fantasy football league:

Which fantasy site hosts the league?
Is it standard scoring or .5 or 1 point PPR?
How many teams?

Some questions on the THP fantasy football league:

Which fantasy site hosts the league?
Is it standard scoring or .5 or 1 point PPR?
How many teams?

In the past we used ESPN, but that wont be the case this year. Most likely NFL.com, although that could change.
It is .5 PPR
In the past it was 16 team leagues (the ultimate test). This year there is talk of going to 14, which will probably happen.
It takes AC membership and then there is a $20 entry.
Prizes are top notch and in years past have included iron sets, drivers, custom shafts, etc.

In the past we used ESPN, but that wont be the case this year. Most likely NFL.com, although that could change.
It is .5 PPR
In the past it was 16 team leagues (the ultimate test). This year there is talk of going to 14, which will probably happen.
Prizes are top notch and in years past have included iron sets, drivers, custom shafts, etc.
16 team is the ultimate test. It was so hard with the number of good teams we had.

It is .5 PPR

I’m going to have to get in on that — .5 PPR is my favorite. That’s what I typically play each year. I haven’t played through NFL.com before but Yahoo is great (would recommend). Very user friendly and resourceful material on there.

Its pretty simple. The Fantasy Thread will open next month with details on the league. Then signups open up. We usually do 5-6 leagues and 16 teams each. This year we will most likely be going to 14 team leagues.

Awesome!

Melvin Gordon throwing all sorts of shade at the Chargers. Guess they’re ready to play without fans 🤷‍♂️

Back