Ok, where are my Wentz haters. I need a fantasy league with a bunch of you.

I know @JB is not on the LTBB train. In Phila, Wentz has the nickname bronco on sports radio, so LTBB means “let the bronco buck” It’s what they call the Wentz backers here in Phila.

Wentz over ?

Where would you have him today? I have him at Four today, but admit in a year Jackson could be ahead of him.

QB Ranking

1. Wilson
2. Mahomes
3. Rodgers
4. Wentz
5. Jackson

Not sold solely due to inability to stay healthy. But if he’s healthy - with that receiving core and Miles Sanders, he’s a problem. I’m still pissed off the way they handled Jordan Howard. I’m a huge fan of his and thought he was the perfect 1-2 punch with Sanders.

All that said, I need more than half an MVP season if he’s going in my top 5.

Not sold solely due to inability to stay healthy. But if he’s healthy - with that receiving core and Miles Sanders, he’s a problem. I’m still pissed off the way they handled Jordan Howard. I’m a huge fan of his and thought he was the perfect 1-2 punch with Sanders.

All that said, I need more than half an MVP season if he’s going in my top 5.

I think you have to look at what he has been able to do with the garbage at WR he has. I give you health. As I think he has to show he will not get hurt this year, but talent wise and the ability to carry his team (like the last four games last year with a bunch of practice squad players). Wentz is going to put up a MASSIVE stat year and pile on a bunch of wins.

I think you have to look at what he has been able to do with the garbage at WR he has. I give you health. As I think he has to show he will not get hurt this year, but talent wise and the ability to carry his team (like the last four games last year with a bunch of practice squad players). Wentz is going to put up a MASSIVE stat year and pile on a bunch of wins.
Man week one with DeSean was 🔥! I hope Sanders doesn’t have a sophomore slump and I’m not convinced they won’t need to get cute and go pass-heavy. Wentz put the team on his back those last few weeks and Ward (cut candidate?) was a pleasant surprise. Still interested to see what the plan is with Hurts.

Inside sources say Drew Brees will retire before the season. Been threatened by multiple players that say they will try and hurt him when they play the Saints.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Inside sources say Drew Brees will retire before the season. Been threatened by multiple players that say they will try and hurt him when they play the Saints.

almost as if there's a bounty:greenalien:

Haha at Wentz being the 4th best QB.
That ranking might be as good as good ole Ridley’s rookie season.

Haha at Wentz being the 4th best QB.
That ranking might be as good as good ole Ridley’s rookie season.
I was right on Ridley, just a year early. Ridley was 22nd best WR last year and a Star WR in the making. Maybe I am just ahead of my time on Wentz. 😉

Where would you have my boy Wentz in QB ranking, non fantasy football related?

I was right on Ridley, just a year early. Ridley was 22nd best WR last year and a Star WR in the making. Maybe I am just ahead of my time on Wentz. 😉

I didn't say Ridley was not going to be good. We had a bet about your prediction and I won haha. Although 22nd best in the NFL is pretty dubious for a star.
Wentz currently as the 4th best QB in the league is absolutely laughable, even with a fairly easy schedule coming up.

Solid QB, with a very good 8-10 games and the rest either injured or average. Putting him ahead of Brees and Deshaun Watson is just criminal. Putting him ahead of a handful of other players, with his complete body of work would be classified as either homer shades or interesting...haha

I didn't say Ridley was not going to be good. We had a bet about your prediction and I won haha. Although 22nd best in the NFL is pretty dubious for a star.
Wentz currently as the 4th best QB in the league is absolutely laughable, even with a fairly easy schedule coming up.

Solid QB, with a very good 8-10 games and the rest either injured or average. Putting him ahead of Brees and Deshaun Watson is just criminal. Putting him ahead of a handful of other players, with his complete body of work would be classified as either homer shades or interesting...haha

Ridley super star is coming 😆 joking

Brees arm strength has taking a step back and as a whole career Wentz would dream to be in the soon the be Hall if Famers class. Today, Wentz is a better QB.

Watson is fantastic. I have him at 6th, but I want to see his ability to carry the team with no Hopkins.

Sure this is from one national critic, but I do see Wentz’s national thinking is growing on people.

Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Carson Wentz didn’t have a whole lot of talent surrounding him on offense for most of the season, but he was still able to lead the team to the playoffs. After another successful regular season, where does Wentz rank among active NFL quarterbacks? Let’s break it down.

Regular Season – Top Five in the League
Stats wise, Carson Wentz had another big 2019 season and with the lack of talent, especially late in the season, it’s a miracle he had so much success.

He finished the season throwing for 4,039 yards, 27 touchdowns, and seven interceptions for the Eagles. Those stats are impressive, but a quick look at some of the elite company he joins with his big year shows just how great it was.

Wentz threw at least 27 touchdowns and seven interceptions or fewer for the second time in his career. The only other quarterbacks to ever do that twice are Tom Brady, Drew Brees, and Russell Wilson.

He is the third quarterback ever to throw a touchdown in all 16 games and throw seven interceptions in a season. Wentz had 11 games during the season for the Eagles where he threw a touchdown and no interceptions, which led the league.

The only place that Wentz really struggled during the regular season was fumbles, and it’s something that has been an issue his whole career. He fumbled 17 times, with five of those being lost. He still needs to take better care of the ball and stop being so risky on some of his runs.

Ridley super star is coming 😆 joking

Brees arm strength has taking a step back and as a whole career Wentz would dream to be in the soon the be Hall if Famers class. Today, Wentz is a better QB.

Watson is fantastic. I have him at 6th, but I want to see his ability to carry the team with no Hopkins.

Sure this is from one national critic, but I do see Wentz’s national thinking is growing on people.

Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Carson Wentz didn’t have a whole lot of talent surrounding him on offense for most of the season, but he was still able to lead the team to the playoffs. After another successful regular season, where does Wentz rank among active NFL quarterbacks? Let’s break it down.

Stats wise, Carson Wentz had another big 2019 season and with the lack of talent, especially late in the season, it’s a miracle he had so much success.

He finished the season throwing for 4,039 yards, 27 touchdowns, and seven interceptions for the Eagles. Those stats are impressive, but a quick look at some of the elite company he joins with his big year shows just how great it was.

Wentz threw at least 27 touchdowns and seven interceptions or fewer for the second time in his career. The only other quarterbacks to ever do that twice are Tom Brady, Drew Brees, and Russell Wilson.

He is the third quarterback ever to throw a touchdown in all 16 games and throw seven interceptions in a season. Wentz had 11 games during the season for the Eagles where he threw a touchdown and no interceptions, which led the league.

The only place that Wentz really struggled during the regular season was fumbles, and it’s something that has been an issue his whole career. He fumbled 17 times, with five of those being lost. He still needs to take better care of the ball and stop being so risky on some of his runs.

If you want to pick and choose articles, here ya go. NFL ranking the QBs.

Ridley super star is coming joking

Yeah, okay.
giphy.gif

If you want to pick and choose articles, here ya go. NFL ranking the QBs.

So, I see this as your saying there’s a chance. Having him top 10 with the likes of Stanford, Tannehill, and Cousins ahead of him has me liking my chances he reaches your top five this year.

So, I see this as your saying there’s a chance. Having him top 10 with the likes of Stanford, Tannehill, and Cousins ahead of him has me liking my chances he reaches your top five this year.

Those cheesesteaks must be mixed with koolaid with that last argument you made 🤣🤣🤣

Does whiz and koolaid taste good?

Do I have beer googles on for Wentz? Ah nope, just glasses to see how much better he is more clearly.

Whiz bad, no self respecting Philadelphian chooses whiz on the cheesesteaks. Well, we might have a few bad apples here. 😂

Whiz bad, no self respecting Philadelphian chooses whiz on the cheesesteaks. Well, we might have a few bad apples here. 😂

Did you just tell me there are Iggles fans with bad judgement?
The defense rests your honor, we move for immediate acquittal as @fuffle master has shown he is not in good mind to continue. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

We’ve reached an impasse. Whiz wit!

Did you just tell me there are Iggles fans with bad judgement?
The defense rests your honor, we move for immediate acquittal as @fuffle master has shown he is not in good mind to continue. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Yo Yo Yo

Us past 700 level veterans stadium, pee in troughs, scare the kids with ear muffs fans of Philthadelphia calls them fighting words. Yous saying im not in my right mind. Oh, ..... 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: JB
Yo Yo Yo

Us past 700 level veterans stadium, pee in troughs, scare the kids with ear muffs fans of Philthadelphia calls them fighting words. Yous saying im not in my right mind. Oh, .....
This guy loves him some Philly.
giphy.gif

Pretty sure your reputation proceeds you. Lol

You ever go to Wingbowl?

We do have a rather full body of work, but you just need to fight through our crass and offensive exterior. I haven’t been to a wing bowl. I generally avoid anything associated with Cataldi.

We do have a rather full body of work, but you just need to fight through our crass and offensive exterior. I haven’t been to a wing bowl. I generally avoid anything associated with Cataldi.

Thats kind of like Wentz full body of work, you have to fight through holding the ball too long, way too many fumbles and standing upright more than being injured.

Thats kind of like Wentz full body of work, you have to fight through holding the ball too long, way too many fumbles and standing upright more than being injured.
Too much truth to this. But his late season push last year was the best football we’ve seen him play since his MVP-like stretch during the Super Bowl season.

Back