Too much truth to this. But his late season push last year was the best football we’ve seen him play since his MVP-like stretch during the Super Bowl season.

Agreed. He looked very good, despite continuing to hold the ball too long and going with the check down too much on 3rd and long.

Agreed. He looked very good, despite continuing to hold the ball too long and going with the check down too much on 3rd and long.
That’ll change once he stops exposing Ertz’s ribs over the middle to keep him healthy and when he gets back Jeffrey and Jackson. They may cut his #1 receiver from during that run, which shows the tools he was working with. But even if he Bryson bulks up he won’t last without fixing those mistakes and changing his reckless style of play.

Zeke w/ COVID-19. How many 20 somethings in Dallas are trying to figure out the timeline now. :oops:

Dak about to sign tender it looks like. He will make 31.4 million this year

Haha Cam to the Pats

Haha Cam to the Pats

For incentive-laden, bare minimum deal. The Pats have to start him, right? You can't sign Cam and have him ride the bench

For incentive-laden, bare minimum deal. The Pats have to start him, right? You can't sign Cam and have him ride the bench

Definitely.
Went from an absolute team leader to the guy who pouts.

If anybody can turn him around, it’s New England, because he has been below average at best. Which of course is shown clearly by lack of interest

I think that is a great no lose deal for NE. If he fails they pay close to nothing. If he succeeds then great.

It’s amazing how often one team can be caught cheating and virtually nothing is ever done. Belicheat should be suspended. Maybe that would give the message to the Patriots.

It’s amazing how often one team can be caught cheating and virtually nothing is ever done. Belicheat should be suspended. Maybe that would give the message to the Patriots.

Saw this too. What an absolute joke...

#Rigged

Let me just that The Apocalypse must be upon us. I really didn't see the Patriots signing Cam Newton but that is what they did.

I will say that it is a no lose for the Patriots. It's a team friendly deal and they get a Legitimate veteran (Hoyer doesn't count) in camp. Now I fully expect Cam to end up the starter if he can get up to speed but his biggest issue the last few years has been staying on the field. The QB competition in NE will be interesting to watch.

If Cam if the starter the Patriots are right back in the mix for the division.

Let me just that The Apocalypse must be upon us. I really didn't see the Patriots signing Cam Newton but that is what they did.

I will say that it is a no lose for the Patriots. It's a team friendly deal and they get a Legitimate veteran (Hoyer doesn't count) in camp. Now I fully expect Cam to end up the starter if he can get up to speed but his biggest issue the last few years has been staying on the field. The QB competition in NE will be interesting to watch.

If Cam if the starter the Patriots are right back in the mix for the division.
Until he gets a paper cut, or it gets cold. Bet he quits because Bill was mean to him.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

As a Bills fan it makes me hate those guys even more. I wonder how many times they haven't been caught. Nobody has a track record of cheating like Belicheat. As for Cam signing with them, just means he'll have to run faster to get away from a pass rush because he can't throw it anymore.

Elliot will continue to be the gift that keeps on giving.

Patrick Mahomes and Chiefs agree to a 10 year extension!

Chiefs locked up Mahomes! We’ll see if this is an Andrew Luck team crippling contract.

giphy.gif

Loved that celebration!
That was the perfect GIF for this occasion. I can't wait to see what the contract numbers looks like. The signing bonus will be insane. If he is playing the remaining two years of his current contract it will make keeping Chris Jones much easier.

That was the perfect GIF for this occasion. I can't wait to see what the contract numbers looks like. The signing bonus will be insane. If he is playing the remaining two years of his current contract it will make keeping Chris Jones much easier.
Definitely wanna see the numbers. They’re looking for cap space between the couch cushions right now. Really hope they find a way to keep Jones.

Back