I saw that this morning. How the NFL handles this one will say a lot. Stills was charged with intimidating a participant in the legal process, a felony, as well as misdemeanor disorderly conduct and criminal trespass.

you charge onto the private home of the Kentucky AG you have to understand being arrested is a given.

You are correct. If you trespass on private property and refused to leave when requested, you can be arrested.

I'm not familiar with the Kentucky law but it appears that the charge relates to intimidating the Attorney General whose property they were trespassing on. The AG is conducting an investigation relating to a police shooting.

From what I read, Stills and the others arrested were asked to remove themselves from the private property or be subject to arrest. They chose to be arrested.

There is no first amendment right to trespass on private property. So, if you want to protest the AG's handling of the case do so on public property.

You are correct. If you trespass on private property and refused to leave when requested, you can be arrested.

I'm not familiar with the Kentucky law but it appears that the charge relates to intimidating the Attorney General whose property they were trespassing on. The AG is conducting an investigation relating to a police shooting.

From what I read, Stills and the others arrested were asked to remove themselves from the private property or be subject to arrest. They chose to be arrested.

There is no first amendment right to trespass on private property. So, if you want to protest the AG's handling of the case do so on public property.
It doesn't matter whether it's the AG or another Private citizen your still trespassing.

I predict nothing will happen to stills due to the current racial climate.. Now if he was White it would be a different story altogether.

So when do the Chiefs have to change their name? Or the Patriots since they were just colonizers right?

I found it Ironic that NIKE wants to claim the moral high ground with Blm and Kaepernick but still has their **** made in sweatshops in china.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Shaq Barret doesn't get long term deal yet, but does sign his tag.
King Henry running it back with Titans.

Yeah the media portrait is a bit different, which is why this one is going to get ugly.

Leave it to the media and they will make you believe it's snowing in July.

Big signing for the Chiefs as they lock up Chirs Jones on a 4 year deal with over 80 million with 60 guaranteed.

#RunItBack

It doesn't matter whether it's the AG or another Private citizen your still trespassing.

I predict nothing will happen to stills due to the current racial climate.. Now if he was White it would be a different story altogether.

So when do the Chiefs have to change their name? Or the Patriots since they were just colonizers right?

I found it Ironic that NIKE wants to claim the moral high ground with Blm and Kaepernick but still has their **** made in sweatshops in china.

The Chiefs change nothing.

They borrowed it from FSU and it’s fantastic.
As a Phillies and Penn State fan I choose to believe that the Chiefs chop is completely different than that of FSU and the Braves 😆

That said, I know the Braves stopped using it while an opposing pitcher with Native American heritage was in the game and the Chiefs have faced opposition to it in the past. Will be interesting to see if anything changes.

Once the attention is off Washington they will be looking for a new target. Just wait.
The Cleveland Indians are already contemplating a name (and mascot) change, and I believe a few college teams have come into the conversation as well. The Atlanta Braves have said there's no way they're changing their name, but the Redskins said the same thing until the pressure got applied to them.

There's no end to it. I'm waiting to see the Vikings, Buccaneers, Raiders, Saints and Cowboys fall under the microscope next.

I can’t believe that the Cowboys aren’t targeted yet as sexist.

Most people I know here in PA call them the Cowgirls anyway. Maybe it evens out?

Hahaha--- I'd like to think my team's name is safe, but you never know.....I guess it could be interpreted poorly if someone doesn't know the origin.

Most people I know here in PA call them the Cowgirls anyway. Maybe it evens out?
If Cowboys is sexist, certainly cowgirls is too, right. Or does the woke not allow the reverse?

If Cowboys is sexist, certainly cowgirls is too, right. Or does the woke not allow the reverse?
I’ll let you know when I figure it out, but don’t hold your breath! Unless vegans or the lactose-intolerant community steps up with a vengeance, I think my Packers are safe.

I’ll let you know when I figure it out, but don’t hold your breath! Unless vegans or the lactose-intolerant community steps up with a vengeance, I think my Packers are safe.

To think we live in an era where Djax gets a slap on the wrist for his nonsense, there is a statue of Jopa outside your school, Big Ben as a hero, etc etc. But team names are the problem?

Sadly all I got left is sarcasm. Thankfully I lived in this world past tense, because man it’s not easy to understand.

To think we live in an era where Djax gets a slap on the wrist for his nonsense, there is a statue of Jopa outside your school, Big Ben as a hero, etc etc. But team names are the problem?

Sadly all I got left is sarcasm. Thankfully I lived in this world past tense, because man it’s not easy to understand.
It’s challenging from the outside, it has to be tough on the inside. I choose to believe that we’re moving in the right direction because I don’t believe in “shut up and dribble”. Sports has such an influential platform. But it’s not a one way street. If you choose activism, you don’t get to claim ignorance.

They gave Myles Garrett $100M guaranteed?! 🤯

They borrowed it from FSU and it’s fantastic.
Still cultural appropriation. Sorry!!

Either it is fine for everyone or they all gotta go. Chiefs, Indians, Blackhawks etc etc.

It’s challenging from the outside, it has to be tough on the inside. I choose to believe that we’re moving in the right direction because I don’t believe in “shut up and dribble”. Sports has such an influential platform. But it’s not a one way street. If you choose activism, you don’t get to claim ignorance.
Do you mean like Lebron James?
I love how the NBA is allowing social justice messages on jerseys but no PRO Police or free Hong Kong jerseys.

I will Never EVER support the NBA again.

They pick and choose when they are outraged.
Lebron has the Balls to say Darrel Morey was uneducated.

They are all a bunch of Hipocrites.
All those Jerseys are made on sweatshops in China where there is Actual Oppression.

Back