Oh, man. SO sorry. The second half took 3 beers to get through and now I'm drinking a rather strong celebratory White Russian.

I definitely meant NOT "the same old Browns"

I have mad respect for them and would have been rooting for them to go all the way if we had lost.

Haha no worries brother. Have one for me! Just know that this is not the same old Browns! Congrats!

Can’t keep settling for FG... Not having Taysom Hill for Red Zone packages is hurting us.

Oh, man. SO sorry. The second half took 3 beers to get through and now I'm drinking a rather strong celebratory White Russian.

I definitely meant NOT "the same old Browns"

I have mad respect for them and would have been rooting for them to go all the way if we had lost.

Happy to hear that you survived. I’m relieved.

“A rather strong celebratory White Russian.” Lol. Thatis perfect. Championship tickets are already being advertised in Buffalo for $899.00. Not sure how many seats are available but people will buy them. Gonna be a fun week leading up to the game. 3304CC35-F0F8-4EB3-AF12-0F3B299C9396.jpeg

Ugh... Bad mistake by Brees...

So to take a deep shot Winston comes in ... This is how diminished Brees’ arm strength is at this point...

Good thing teams don’t need to challenge turnovers anymore, that wasn’t even close to an INT.

You are officially dead to me. Aikman is the worst! (I say all this in a joking manner....but seriously he is the worst!)
Sorry HUGE cowboys fan....and aikman is one of my favorite players. Plus he is pretty good at his new job :p

There’s definitely going to be a fight in this game.

How do you drop that

Tie game going into the half. That’s what I’m talking about!

Andy Reid’s has some cahones. Wow. Well done

Good job chiefs

Hats off to Andy... going for it on 4th means he knows Browns come back with enough to win the game.

Andy walking off the field...1610933289037.png

Real happy with a tie at the half, maybe just maybe the Bucs can keep the pressure on and take it to the Saints.

Well this game is what we expected. Fun to watch! Welcome to the Senior Bowl.

Cook... 🤮

The Saints offense is Tampa Bays best weapon so far.
They’re doing everything they can to keep the Bucs in this...

Horrible sequence of events there...

Saints TOs proving costly.

This game has been super entertaining. Great first 3 quarters.

Fournette has had back to back bad run plays. Went the wrong way.

Back