Question, Brees is a sure HOFer. One of the best QBs ever, but could you say that only winning one Super Bowl with all the high seeds and great teams is a major underachievement by Brees and Sean Payton?

Gotta think together they should have won more.

Haven’t been able to win playoff games at home.

Its over.

Brady vs Rodgers....wow
Two of the old and great QB’s in NFC going head to head and two of the best young QB’s matched up in the AFC (if Mahomes can play).

next weekend will be fun to watch and the super bowl is guaranteed to be a future hall of fame QB versus a young gun.

I’m sure Billy B is crying himself to sleep tonight...

Brees was done and it sucks to see such a great qb go out like that. Crazy how good Brady still is at 43....mind-boggling

This Watson story is going to get crazy. The last 3 years in Houston definitely will make an interesting case study on ineptness.

How about DAT!!!

I was rooting for Brees to have a good game but didn’t really care which team won. I just wish Brees didn’t go out with a multiple INT stinker. But the championship games should be great!

Not a bad past 5 months for pro sports in Tampa. Lightning won the Stanley Cup, the Rays made the World Series and the Bucs are in the Conference final.

It was a great win that I don't think anyone thought would happen. The Bucs defense finally got it together and looked like a playoff team

3 turnovers is tough to overcome, no matter who the team is. White is having one hell of a game for the tb defense
4 turnovers

Question, Brees is a sure HOFer. One of the best QBs ever, but could you say that only winning one Super Bowl with all the high seeds and great teams is a major underachievement by Brees and Sean Payton?

Gotta think together they should have won more.
Well they had some very unfortunate luck in this stretch...

F325AB89-2DEF-4251-939B-0D10798526C9.jpeg
There was this ⬆️ probably cost them another Super Bowl...
There was the Minneapolis Miracle, might have cost him another one? ...

There was a whole season in the middle of the run that our Head Coach was suspended for a whole season.

There were some really bad Defenses in this stretch too...

All in all it was a good run...

D4BD1FA8-7CDA-4806-9FDF-AD3554082DCB.jpeg

The warm weather teams usually have problems playing in Lambeau in the winter. But, I don’t think it’s going to affect TB12.
It won’t affect Brady but, Fournette is another story...

Well they had some very unfortunate luck in this stretch...

View attachment 8988857
There was this ⬆ probably cost them another Super Bowl...
There was the Minneapolis Miracle, might have cost him another one? ...

There was a whole season in the middle of the run that our Head Coach was suspended for a whole season.

There were some really bad Defenses in this stretch too...

All in all it was a good run...

View attachment 8988858
All games can say that one special play or bad call is what changes the outcome. I really like Brees and Sean Payton. Just not sure if Payton is as good a coach as believed. Most teams would have fired him if it had not been for his one great run to the Super Bowl after Katerina. The whole country I think was rooting for the Saints that year. But, that was 10 years ago.

Now that Brees is retiring, we will see if Payton can rebuild the team or even keep them winning.

I watch the Saints every week on Sunday Ticket, I’m from Baton Rouge, I’ve been a Saints Fan my whole life... Brees didn’t decline overnight, it’s been a gradual process over like last 2-3 years.

It started to be really noticeable last year... Like just under throwing deep balls here and there, but Michael Thomas makes a great play on the ball and no harm...

Then Thomas was hurt for 10+ games this year and it was like Oh No Brees isn’t Brees anymore... That’s why Taysom Hill’s package was more and more part of the offense, what used to be his strength (deep ball accuracy) was gone.

All games can say that one special play or bad call is what changes the outcome. I really like Brees and Sean Payton. Just not sure if Payton is as good a coach as believed. Most teams would have fired him if it had not been for his one great run to the Super Bowl after Katerina. The whole country I think was rooting for the Saints that year. But, that was 10 years ago.

Now that Brees is retiring, we will see if Payton can rebuild the team or even keep them winning.
The Rams no call was so egregious they had to change the replay rules for a season... It definitely cost them the game . Full Stop

Katrina was 2005 and the SB win was 2009
The run you are thinking about in 2006, NFC Championship game loss at Chicago.

Checks notes 📝 ...
The Saints have salary cap issues even with Brees retiring, back to being the Falcons for a little while.

Who ya got next weekend?

I am pulling for TB and BUF
If Mahomes doesn’t clear concussion protocol, the Bills are going to the Super Bowl.

Hoping this doesn’t play out like last year’s NFC Championship game. Packers failed to adjust to the Niners last year after getting clobbered in the regular season, hoping LaFleur has grown in his second year and the same thing doesn’t happen with the Bucs.

I'm pulling for Bills and Packers. But with the 4 remaining teams I don't feel like we can go wrong.

This Watson story is going to get crazy. The last 3 years in Houston definitely will make an interesting case study on ineptness.
I wonder if they would take Michael Thomas and 2 1st rounders for Watson? Thinking out loud.

Back