I wonder if they would take Michael Thomas and 2 1st rounders for Watson? Thinking out loud.
It will be hard to get him when the Niners give them their next 2 firsts and their next QB Jimmy G.

The Rams no call was so egregious they had to change the replay rules for a season... It definitely cost them the game . Full Stop
Katrina was 2005 and the SB win was 2009
The run you are thinking about in 2006, NFC Championship game loss at Chicago.
True on both counts.

EDA20789-20EB-4799-8BCA-876D6470932C.gif
Saints Fans to Drew Brees right now...

The two best old gunslingers and the two best young gunslingers going at it next weekend. Love it.
I am used to saying go Pats at this time of year but I’m pleased to see TB12 with TB having success.

This is classic browns. The similarities are crazy

Katrina was 2005 and the SB win was 2009
The run you are thinking about in 2006, NFC Championship game loss at Chicago.
that was a wild year for Bears fans

Dennis Green, Devin Hester, Sexy Rexy, Urlacher and Briggs

This is classic browns. The similarities are crazy

I mean similar sure. But also totally different in that With 1:12 left in the game, Browns running back Earnest Byner fumbled on the Broncos' 1-yard line while trying to score a touchdown to pull within one. Broncos went on to win 38–33 after taking an intentional safety.

I mean similar sure. But also totally different in that With 1:12 left in the game, Browns running back Earnest Byner fumbled on the Broncos' 1-yard line while trying to score a touchdown to pull within one. Broncos went on to win 38–33 after taking an intentional safety.

they both fumbled taking potential points away from their team when needed in a playoff game. That’s what I meant by the similarity.

I do think that the offense fumble out the endzone to be given to the opposition at the 20-yard line has to be one of the oddest rules in professional sports.

I wouldn’t be surprised being this fumble was during a very high profile playoff game, that the competition committee doesn’t look into changing it finally. It usually takes something like today for the league to make a change.

I do think that the offense fumble out the endzone to be given to the opposition at the 20-yard line has to be the oddest rules in professional sports.

I wouldn’t be surprised being this fumble was during a very high profile playoff game, that the competition committee doesn’t look into changing it finally. It usually takes something like today fir the league to make a change.
agree wholeheartedly. Although that’s not why we lost. Add into that the inability to challenge there and it compounds it.

yet again. Not why we lost. No excuses. But I wouldn’t be surprised (like you) if those were reviewed at some point soon.

Brady n Brees postgame w family....

While it wasn't the result we hoped for, what an incredible game to attend! Myself and about 2,000 other Browns fans scattered throughout spent the game cheering, barking, jumping, and most of all looking at each other in wide-eyed social distanced amazement that the Browns legitimately had a chance to make it to the AFC Championship. While I couldn't see anybody's mouth due to masks, their eyes said it all..."What an incredible ride. Let's shore up our defense, meet back here next year, and take it all the way!"

Here's a picture of the most holy bleep moment for me...8 minutes left, Browns ball, one 7 1/2 minute drive away from pulling it off...

20210117_164405.jpg

Dave Portnoy also posted this. Tyreek Hill shoved a coach. The video is pretty strange. Cant imagine its ok to do that.C36E2908-9845-4766-8EB5-9CB7F4D4381B.jpeg

I do think that the offense fumble out the endzone to be given to the opposition at the 20-yard line has to be one of the oddest rules in professional sports.

I wouldn’t be surprised being this fumble was during a very high profile playoff game, that the competition committee doesn’t look into changing it finally. It usually takes something like today for the league to make a change.
To our point....

😳🤣🤣🤣

I was really hoping for the Saints to win, Now I have to hang my hopes on Aaron Rodgers.

@PKorf Your team is going to be good for a few years. I was rooting for them for you my friend!!!

I was really hoping for the Saints to win, Now I have to hang my hopes on Aaron Rodgers.

@PKorf Your team is going to be good for a few years. I was rooting for them for you my friend!!!
Thanks brother! Just nice to be relevant once again.

There was a whole season in the middle of the run that our Head Coach was suspended for a whole season.

My Vikings trauma must have left me quite forgetful. Why was your head coach suspended for a whole season again? :censored:

I kept thinking there was a teammate nearby he was waiting to high five and then I realized it was just the ref, hahaha.

Well, in all fairness, the refs have been Brady’s teammate for years!🤣

My Vikings trauma must have left me quite forgetful. Why was your head coach suspended for a whole season again? :censored:
The Miracle & the Pushoff makes us even I think...

Back