Chiefs starting RG Laurent Duvernay-Tardif has announced his decision to opt-out of the 2020 NFL season.

Chiefs starting RG Laurent Duvernay-Tardif has announced his decision to opt-out of the 2020 NFL season.

He's gonna work as an orderly? Does that have a different meaning in Canada than in the U.S.? Dude is an M.D.!

949CFC6F-B77F-482A-B8F1-F7A2957F1CA4.png

To Jets: Bradley McDougald, 2 1sts, 3rd
To Seahawks: Jamal Adams, 4th

oof, big price to pay for a 1st Team All-Pro SS

Here is the tweet. WAY too steep a price in my opinion.

I think the Jets made a great deal there.

I think the Jets made a great deal there.
it is the Jets, and the draft might just be a s**tshow the next few years. Adams, Diggs, Blair, that's quite the Safety group. Win Now trade for the Hawks

To Jets: Bradley McDougald, 2 1sts, 3rd
To Seahawks: Jamal Adams, 4th

oof, big price to pay for a 1st Team All-Pro SS
Ugh would’ve rather seen Adam’s stay out of the NFC but at least the Seahawks gave up a bunch to get him.

Guice....he gone.

wow this arrest doesn’t look good

Guice....he gone.

That’s disappointing. Good move by Washington to move quickly.

Guice....he gone.

That's tough... if true, terrible decision and horrific consequences...

Hopefully, that's being embellished, for all involved

That's tough... if true, terrible decision and horrific consequences...

Hopefully, that's being embellished, for all involved

That’s disappointing. Good move by Washington to move quickly.

Not really much choice given the nature of the charges. And it’s not like the team needs a public relations nightmare right now.

Washington just announced no fans for the entirety of the 2020 season. What strange times we live in.

Washington just announced no fans for the entirety of the 2020 season. What strange times we live in.
I expect that to be the norm for every team.

I am just hoping/praying we get a football season.

I expect that to be the norm for every team.

I am just hoping/praying we get a football season.
100%! I won’t be attending a game in-person regardless, but there will be an even bigger football shaped hole in my heart if the NFL can’t figure it out and put a season together.

They were essentially away games already. Playing in an empty stadium could be an advantage for The Washington Football Team.

They were essentially away games already. Playing in an empty stadium could be an advantage for The Washington Football Team.
Maybe so - but those empty stands we’re mostly a reflection on Jay Gruden and his crews annually disappointing effort. We also have led the league in season-ending injuries for multiple years running.
We have a very young and exciting roster. They will take another big hit with the name change as a lot of old school fans are furious about it and won’t return. But once they have a permanent name and start putting together winning seasons, things will change.

I think we will eventually arrive at no fans at some point this season for the whole league.

A) Some states aren't going to allow them.
B) Those teams will want some competitive balance.
C) There will be a major breakout that will get blamed on attending a game and teams will put a kibosh on having fans in attendance after that.

Doug Pederson is covid-free and back with the Eagles. 👍

Washington "Football Team" has announced that they will play without fans :eek: So it's just like every year :ROFLMAO:

Washington "Football Team" has announced that they will play without fans :eek: So it's just like every year :ROFLMAO:
I had half a Sunday to kill in the DC area a few years ago and picked up $15 tickets to the game that RG3 dislocated his ankle in. I think I may have overpaid...

Not related to the 2020 season, but was just reading an article on ESPN today where the Lions found 294 letters written to Barry Sanders between 2004 - 2010...well after his retirement. It's crazy as back when I was a kid I wrote him a letter as well, one in which he responded to. Great to see him take the time and send out a letter to those his "Team Sanders" could track down.

Back