Watson and Stafford look to be on the move this off-season. Possibly Wentz and maybe a few other QBs. Going to be a crazy off-season.

If S. Bradford back in the day was worth a 1st and Garopolo worth a second, can’t imagine the boat load of picks Houston gets for Watson.

The Jets got two first round picks from Seattle for Jamal Adams - a strong safety. An elite franchise QB under contract should
cost a lot more than two first round picks.

why do you think bienemy didn't get a head coaching job? bad interviews? doesn't come prepared? looks lost?

rhe grass isn’t away greener. If I’m him the OC in KC is not a bad gig and essentially could be the HC in waiting when Reid retires

Watson and Stafford look to be on the move this off-season. Possibly Wentz and maybe a few other QBs. Going to be a crazy off-season.

If S. Bradford back in the day was worth a 1st and Garopolo worth a second, can’t imagine the boat load of picks Houston gets for Watson.

I heard that the Texans want the 1st and 2nd this year and next, Darnold, the 2nd & 3rd round pick from last year for Watson. If that happens that’s a lot IMo

rhe grass isn’t away greener. If I’m him the OC in KC is not a bad gig and essentially could be the HC in waiting when Reid retires

And it’s not like any of the teams hiring a new coach are good teams.

OY MY. Will be interested to hear what the National people think, but the new Eagles coach first press conference was a full

what coach comes to a press conference for his first interview and claims multiple times he has not seen one film of the team yet so cant answer any questions? This guy looked like a scared rabbit about to be eaten alive.

OY MY. Will be interested to hear what the National people think, but the new Eagles coach first press conference was a full

what coach comes to a press conference for his first interview and claims multiple times he has not seen one film of the team yet so cant answer any questions? This guy looked like a scared rabbit about to be eaten alive.

That's the the standard new coach answer. "I've not had the chance to review any tape." Or "everything is being reviewed" when they're asked about which QB is going to start if there's a QB controversy... like Carolina had when Rhule took over as coach with Cam Newton and his unknown health.:LOL:

That's the the standard new coach answer. "I've not had the chance to review any tape." Or "everything is being reviewed" when they're asked about which QB is going to start if there's a QB controversy... like Carolina had when Rhule took over as coach with Cam Newton and his unknown health.:LOL:
Yea, standard answers are never great. Especially here. 😂

His lovely answer that Roseman has final say on who makes the Eagles final 53 and he “believes he will have say on the game day dressed 47” went over well. 😂

I can't believe I am rooting for the KC Chiefs in the SuperBowl! What is this world coming too???

i don't think he gets the same type of players he currently has and any turnaround will take longer than people have patience for...

Big move for LAR

If this is the deal, the floor has been set for what the minimum looks like for Houston to get for Watson

If this is the deal, the floor has been set for what the minimum looks like for Houston to get for Watson

Somebody better tell the Rams they weren’t trading for that NFC North QB... price seems steep?

Lol

Somebody better tell the Rams they weren’t trading for that NFC North QB... price seems steep?

very steep but that Goff contract is not friendly and they needed to dump it

I would have been fine trading a first rounder for Stafford as a Niner fan but 2 firsts and a 3rd seems like a lot.

very steep but that Goff contract is not friendly and they needed to dump it
Yea that’s rough. Pretty much market value for Goff-sized contract with Goff-level performance.

I want the Rams to sign Megatron.

OMG. Really the Rams thought that poorly of Goff that they were willing to give two 1st rounders and a 3rd to get Stafford.

Lions just killed it. They get a younger QB, and a ton of draft capital to rebuild with him. Holy crap.

So, would Wentz cost the Eagles Four 1st rounders to give him away. 😂

Back