I feel like all of NE might be thinking!

I agree.. And I am happy to see the Pats fail. They played this game wrong in my opinion

I agree.. And I am happy to see the Pats fail. They played this game wrong in my opinion

A bunch of rings say otherwise : )
They also taught everybody but the Cowboys you don’t need to overspend on skill positions to win.

They also taught everybody but the Cowboys you don’t need to overspend on skill positions to win.
Very true, but they are being quiet in this free agency period. They were not great (and not terrible) last year and they aren't adding weapons. Are they tanking to get a good QB next year?

You guys think the "sseperation" will expose Brady or Belichick more?

I have faith in Evil Genius to repackage one of the QBs currently on the open market than I do a 43 year old Brady in a Bruce Arians offense. Now Brady at 38? Different story. And I think said repackaging is a very long putt.

I think Belicheat would have been exposed more, but Brady did stick around for 20 years. I am not sure he could have much left in the tank. Fantasy wise I could see Brady getting some love for sure with that offense

Foles to the Bears for a 4th rounder.... im fine with it
Tons of familiarity with the coaching staff. Scheme-wise it can work, but Foles really needs a strong OL to be any good.

Raiders making some great moves to solidify a huge hole at LB. Signed Cory Littleton & Kwiatkoski. Their D-line is already solid. Now if they can upgrade the secondary (finally after 20 yrs) they will have a good looking defense

Tom Brady and the Patriots had a great run. And they did it without overspending and drafting wisely and good signings. The Bills had a great run with four consecutive Superbowls. That ended when we lost Bill Polian and then JohnButler as general managers . The AFC East is wide open with Brady gone and we finally have another solid gm who also is doing things the right way..They have a ton of cap space but have.been smart with it. Adding Stefon Diggs is huge. Adding Josh Norman on a one year deal to an already strong secondary could really help make a good defense better. Other signings are solid but none have been overspending. And they have drafted really well. Thay gave up a first round pick for Diggs but still have picks including a second and a third. They got Devin Singletary in the third round and JB called it early the kids a player. Hopefully it comes together and this is the beginning of some good years.

Last edited:
Tom Brady and the Patriots had a great run. And they did it without overspending and drafting wisely and good signings. The Bills had a great run with four consecutive Superbowls. That ended when we lost Bill Polian and then JohnButler as general managers . The AFC East is wide open with Brady gone and we finally have another solid gm who also is doing things the right way..They have a ton of cap space but have.been smart with it. Adding Stefon Diggs is huge. Adding Josh Norman on a one year deal to an already strong secondary could really help make a good defense better. Other signings are solid but none have been overspending. And they have drafted really well. Thay gave up a first round pick for Diggs but still have picks including a second and a third. They got Devin Singletary in the third round and JB called it early the kids a player. Hopefully it comes together and this is the beginning of some good years.

I've watched Diggs for the last...however many years here. He's solid I guess, but he isn't a showstopper. Our undrafted D2 scrub Theilen is the one who was carrying us. I think MN made out like bandits getting what we got for Diggs.

TB proved many times over you can win with scrubs - won a number of SBs tossing to undrafted or 7th rounders (Edelman, Welker, Hogan, Amendola and so on...)

I've watched Diggs for the last...however many years here. He's solid I guess, but he isn't a showstopper. Our undrafted D2 scrub Theilen is the one who was carrying us. I think MN made out like bandits getting what we got for Diggs.

TB proved many times over you can win with scrubs - won a number of SBs tossing to undrafted or 7th rounders (Edelman, Welker, Hogan, Amendola and so on...)
Hopefully it works out for both teams and the fifth time for either will be the charm when they get back to the Superbowl. I actually attended all four Superbowls the Bills were in. As a seasom ticket holder i hit the ticket lottery a couple times. The face value on Superbowl 25 tickets was $150.00. The most we paid was $350.00 by the fourth one Cant believe what people are paying now. To this day i tell people ( and most who went at least that i know agree ) the best time , the biggest party and most fun was in Minneapolis. The people could not have been nicer and the City was ,great. Lots of good memories.

For those who don't know how to spell the Patriots coach, it is Belichick. One guy spelled it Belicheat. Sheesh.

It will be strange not seeing Brady in a Patriots uniform. Kinda like seeing Ernie Banks wear anything but a Cubs uniform. I can't see Patriots having a stellar season next year. I think we have had our run and it will take a while to get that mojo back. I hope I am wrong though. :)

For those who don't know how to spell the Patriots coach, it is Belichick. One guy spelled it Belicheat. Sheesh.

It will be strange not seeing Brady in a Patriots uniform. Kinda like seeing Ernie Banks wear anything but a Cubs uniform. I can't see Patriots having a stellar season next year. I think we have had our run and it will take a while to get that mojo back. I hope I am wrong though. :)
But that spelling both seems more accurate and also ticks off the Pats fans.. 🤣

Could Brady going to Tampa turn into a lebron type scenario...where players want to play with him and are willing to take less money to do it?

ESPN has said that several players are contacting brady and Tampa already

It will always be Belicheat to us here in Philly. ;)

It will be strange not seeing Brady in a Patriots uniform. Kinda like seeing Ernie Banks wear anything but a Cubs uniform.

We lived to see this here...

1584641491746.jpeg

Todd Gurley is no longer a Ram! At least the man got silly money thrown at him before he got hurt. Terrible contract!

NFL has made Game Pass free until 5/31. Includes all games 2009-2019 and original programming.

As a 49er fan, I’m still in mourning about Buckner. I’m not sure people outside of SF know how good he is... :cry:
I do! Kind of crazy they traded him.

I do! Kind of crazy they traded him.
No choice. They've been trying to get him to re-sign for a year and he kept refusing. He wanted more than they were willing to pay. He is a beast and will be missed

I sure am excited they could not come to a contract agreement in SF. While, I think future QB is our biggest hole, the 3T and a force inside was leaps and bounds the biggest need right now. He is young, fills a huuuuuge void, frees up Darius Leonard a little more and makes it alot easier on Houston, Turay and Banogu on the outside.

Back