I don’t get the fan perspective. He has regressed the last 20 games
He carried their injured team down the stretch last year, but they’re not even close to contending. But with the guys they currently have on the field, I don’t put in Hurts now, he’ll just get killed like Wentz so what’s the point? One more season of mediocre football and the team will be far enough removed from the Super Bowl and ready to move on.

He carried their injured team down the stretch last year, but they’re not even close to contending. But with the guys they currently have on the field, I don’t put in Hurts now, he’ll just get killed like Wentz so what’s the point? One more season of mediocre football and the team will be far enough removed from the Super Bowl and ready to move on.
It’s possible. That last pick was awful. No doubt the team isn’t good around him. Neither is Joe Burrow’s haha

It’s possible. That last pick was awful. No doubt the team isn’t good around him. Neither is Joe Burrow’s haha
I just want the Bengals to win so the Eagles and Giants can meet as winless dumpster fires. Is that too much to ask?

I think with Wentz it's gotten to the point where he needs a change of scenery. The SB season was more about Folk and what they did without Wentz than what they did during the season with him. The big thing also was the Oline was healthy then and Philly never addressed potential replacements.

I's like to see him in Tampa once Brady is gone or even Carolina

That is a huge false start in Buffalo and then HUGE mistake by Allen taking that sack. Aaron Donald is a man beast

5 turnovers for Washington and 4 by Haskins. 2019 draft saw Daniel Jones to NYG at #6 and Haskins to WAS at #15. Lol NFC East...

Rams complete the comeback and take the lead. Wow.

Wentz with a chance to be a hero here. Under 3 minutes and all timeouts

What a stupid move by Josh Allen grabbing the DL facemask. Get rid of the ball instead of dancing for 5 seconds

Face mask on Allen....wow

Oh wow. Bills with the gift of PI on 4th down. That is one of the worst PI calls I have ever seen

weak flag there by the refs on the Rams imo..both were engaged.

Oh wow. Bills with the gift of PI on 4th down. That is one of the worst PI calls I have ever seen
Well i guess that evens out the “ interception”. Josh came through and looking at the replay that was a good call. Gabriel Davis 4th round pick out of Central Florida. He can play

Well i guess that evens out the “ interception”. Josh came rhrough and looking at the rwplay that was a good call. Gabriel Davis 4th round pick out of Central Florida. Be can play
Hahaha. Spoken like a true Bills fan. 😂

Good thing Wentz can still run. Nice play.

WTH Rams!

Texans move to 0-3. I know under a normally run organization the HC would be on the hot seat, but given I am sure BOB has naked pictures of the owner, he most likely will get an extension.

Texans move to 0-3. I know under a normally run organization the HC would be on the hot seat, but given I am sure BOB has naked pictures of the owner, he most likely will get an extension.
I’m starting to wonder how much of DW’s success was because of his WR.

I’m so confused by this Iggles team and that decision. I’d say send McNabb out there but he didn’t know either

Back