Russell Wilson breaks Patrick Mahomes' record for most TD passes through first 3 games - 14

I hope the irony is not lost here.

Dak looks pretty darn good again. He has matured quite a bit.

Nobody throws the ball straight up into the air and has it fall perfectly into his receivers arms than Russell Wilson.

Didn't get to watch much but will watch the condensed replay of the niner game. Glad they got a win and though there were some injuries they don't appear season ending

Must be the sleep number!
Tough way to end it with that pick because that was an ill advised play, but it was a better showing than previous years in terms of making the throws.

crazy to think they really should be 0-3

Tough way to end it with that pick because that was an ill advised play, but it was a better showing than previous years in terms of making the throws.

crazy to think they really should be 0-3
That loss drops Dallas into a tie for first in the NFC LEast at 1-2.

That loss drops Dallas into a tie for first in the NFC LEast at 1-2.
It is actually possible a team with 7 wins could win the NFC East. The division is just a joke.

It is actually possible a team with 7 wins could win the NFC East. The division is just a joke.
It’s way worse than I think people expected.

At least the Bengals didn’t lose this week.....

No, they got a gift of a PI late in the game to save the win :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I hope the irony is not lost here.
Pretty sure he was referring to his “interception”

Last edited:
Just imagine if gb would have took a wr instead of love....worst pick of the draft

Eagles fans are undefeated.

This is great

I’m going to Chicago to get my Quarterback

Seems the end around or WR sweep doesn't have a very high percentage of working these days. Defenses are just so fast.

What a throw, what a catch!!

The only thing worse than watching the Packers defense struggle is hearing Cris Collinsworth talk about it.

Really good series to finish the half. Should be a solid finish

Welcome to the national spotlight Lazard!

Holy Eff of a catch!

Back