GG is not happy right now

Damn you washed up Brees! That belonged to Kamara :LOL:

Is Berman dressed up as Trump for an early Hallaween goof?

So Chargers are missing 3 OL and best WR now. Someone tell Wentz you can still complete passes without talent

What are you talking about? He learned that last season! Late in the year, the Eagles beat the "Boys" with Wentz throwing to, as Colin Cowherd put it, "deck chairs and lawn furniture"! I don't know why the Eagles keep getting busted up, but I think I'd have to have a look at their med staff, trainers, and nutritionists.

• Eye Roll
Reactions: JB
And you don't go "against" other players in the voting Your record stands on its own.

I agree your record stands on its own, but I do believe the names on that list matter. If Rivers is going on the list the same time as Brady, Roethlisberger, and say Brees he will likely not get the needed votes. If he is in a class that has less QBs his odds increase. So, in essence against who else they vote for. Someone like Rivers has a limited window from retirement as he doesn’t have the Super Bowls on his resume. It would be best for him to get on the ballot in between the three I listed and the next group as the voters look at older QBs already eligible for some time and eventually all the young super stars that will have incredibly inflated numbers as it’s such a passing league now.

What a play by saints Hill to create a hole a semi could plow through! He hit it going 1000 mph and shot to the end zone.... Left a lot of clock though

Who didn’t want to see more football tonight?

Ohhh man that kick had the leg... Just a bit right on that one.

He should retire. 🤮

I don’t remember since the NFL changed the rules that a team kicked a FG on first possession and now the other team has to kick a FG or score a TD to win

This has been a pretty good game. But it feels like the Chargers should have won in regulation. Rookie has his first comeback shot.

Good game.

Chargers are the Falcons of the west apparently. No lead is safe for them either.

You think hall of fame qb rivers is a spade?
Rivers is not a HOF QB!
Not even close in my book.

Brian Griese is another failed QB who routinely would bash Brady while he couldn't make the team.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Rivers is not a HOF QB!
Not even close in my book.

Brian Griese is another failed QB who routinely would bash Brady while he couldn't make the team.

Rivers is 6th all time for yards and td's...tough to keep that out. Slam dunk, no, but I think he gets in

Well I wish I had a fighting chance...this year has been a **** show. When is next years draft?

I feel your pain. In my oldest FF league my top 3 picks this year were Michael Thomas, Nick Chubb, and Chris Godwin. I've also had other injuries with backups that are now my starters (Diontae Johson). My only consistent points have been from Kelce and Russell Wilson.

Rivers is 6th all time for yards and td's...tough to keep that out. Slam dunk, no, but I think he gets in
Agreed. In fact I do think based on that he's a slam dunk. Is he as good as he used to be? No, I don't think he is but he's had a HOF career. He's always turned the ball over a bit too much, but he's been a better QB than some who will get/are in.

All of that said, I'm not sure what the Colts should do. Is he the best QB in their stable? Probably still is but he's going to need to get comfortable pretty quick and start performing or they may have to make a switch.

Still don't see it. Just because you play for a long time and build stats doesn't put you in the HOF.

Was Rivers ever considered one of the top qbs in the league? Like top 3?
Give me one year?

He's a great player but I think too many people get into the hall.
It's not the hall of really good or great! It should be reserved for the greatest.

Jmho

Still don't see it. Just because you play for a long time and build stats doesn't put you in the HOF.

Was Rivers ever considered one of the top qbs in the league? Like top 3?
Give me one year?

He's a great player but I think too many people get into the hall.
It's not the hall of really good or great! It should be reserved for the greatest.

Jmho

Oh man. 2013 is the perfect example of it and it was not only a great season, it was probably in the top 10 for best of the entire decade.

I agree your record stands on its own, but I do believe the names on that list matter. If Rivers is going on the list the same time as Brady, Roethlisberger, and say Brees he will likely not get the needed votes. If he is in a class that has less QBs his odds increase. So, in essence against who else they vote for. Someone like Rivers has a limited window from retirement as he doesn’t have the Super Bowls on his resume. It would be best for him to get on the ballot in between the three I listed and the next group as the voters look at older QBs already eligible for some time and eventually all the young super stars that will have incredibly inflated numbers as it’s such a passing league now.

Don't forget Eli Manning (two time SB Champion) will also be getting HOF votes as a QB.

Looking forward to Bills Titans tonight. But for covid thousands would have made the trip to Nashville this year. Everyone i know who went last year had an incredible time and absolutely loved the City, the restaurants, bars , people and fhe way they were treated and welcomed. Its a shame that cant happen right now Bills fans loved it there, not to mention the revenue road teams fans coming into a City brings all the local businesses

@JB what? 😉

4th best QB in week 5.

01A31A33-A3A6-4B40-AC0A-9F9C0E977A0F.jpeg

@JB what? 😉

4th best QB in week 5.

View attachment 8969010

You can find stats to fit anything. That list is hysterical. The idea that they have a QB in that list that barely played the 2nd half and no Goff when he had less turnovers, 1 more TD and his team won.

But yeah, you can stand by that...Wentz is amazing.

Back