Based on the symptoms my kiddos had back in the summer, I would have never tested them or thought any different.
your kids had the virus? did you and your wife? i'm guessing everyone is ok

your kids had the virus? did you and your wife? i'm guessing everyone is ok
My oldest got it in July and my middle girl had the exact same symptoms a few weeks earlier after seeing some friends. We had done so good staying home and not going anywhere for months. Then she gets invited to a "small" 6 girl birthday party at the lake and came back with a 24 hr mild fever and was just tired. Never thought twice till a few days after the mom of the party called and said her husband developed flu like symptoms and was tested and came back positive. So tested her and she came back positive. 4 of the 6 girls tested positive. Somehow my wife and I never got it. I was riding around in the car with my daughter for a few days before all that too.

So to answer your question, I think a lot more, esp. kiddos, have had it and never knew it.

My oldest got it in July and my middle girl had the exact same symptoms a few weeks earlier after seeing some friends. We had done so good staying home and not going anywhere for months. Then she gets invited to a "small" 6 girl birthday party at the lake and came back with a 24 hr mild fever and was just tired. Never thought twice till a few days after the mom of the party called and said her husband developed flu like symptoms and was tested and came back positive. So tested her and she came back positive. 4 of the 6 girls tested positive. Somehow my wife and I never got it. I was riding around in the car with my daughter for a few days before all that too.

So to answer your question, I think a lot more, esp. kiddos, have had it and never knew it.
thank God you're all ok....(y)

thank God you're all ok....(y)
There is no question after that week that I've been staying on top of my vitamin D, C & Zinc supplementation. (y)

Speaking of the virus, did I see that the Colts shut down their facility today due to some positives?

per rotowire:

October 16, 2020
Newton's game between the Patriots and Broncos still is expected to be played at its scheduled kickoff of 1:00 p.m. ET on Sunday, Adam Schefter of ESPN reports
ANALYSIS
This game already has been pushed back from Week 5 to Week 6 due to positive COVID-19 tests from Newton and cornerback Stephon Gilmore. While both players have been cleared to take part in team activities, a member of the Pats' organization tested positive for COVID-19 on Friday, and the team is awaiting word on the results of a second test. No matter, as Schefter noted, "no other contingencies have been discussed at this time" for a change in Sunday's game.

OBJ now sent home and waiting the Covid test results....hold on tight Browns fans. Also if positive Dallas has to start contact tracing since they played them last.

Heard today that it's a negative COVID test for OBJ so Indy can relax. Just flu like symptoms and the "abundance of caution" deal.

He hasn't had a decent cast of skill players around him also. I agree he just doesn't seem to have the instinct to elevate a team, but there is talent there for him to lead a team into the post season with the right scheme.

Since when are RB's supposed to elevate a team? HC's, OC's, DC's, and QB's do that.

And Bell at best is an acquired taste, at worst is extremely overrated. He was a Steelers RB that did great things, behind a monster offensive line and a QB that could stretch the field as well as anybody in the NFL. He is no longer there, but the team has shown what made him great was the surroundings as much as his talent. In Pitt, he could dance and be slow hitting the line, because he rarely faced 8-9 in the box. Defenses have evolved and his patience dancing doesn't work the same way now and I would be genuinely surprised to see a contender jump in and make him a starter.

So, he's extremely overrated because he understood how to use the O line in front of him? And let's not forger that he's been on teams coached by Adam Gace, who is an absolute disaster!

There's a male nurse on another web forum that I frequent, who thinks the same. He thinks that many more people than have tested positive have contracted, and dealt with, COVID with nearly no issues. A few months back it seemed to me that I had lost my sense of taste for a few days. I had no really overt symptoms. I had plenty of food on hand, so I just stayed away from everyone. I still got out. I'd go walk in the park where there was no one around. I'm still fine today. But, until there is universal antibody testing, there is no real way to know.

Since when are RB's supposed to elevate a team? HC's, OC's, DC's, and QB's do that

i was referring to Sam Darnold and last I checked he was a QB.

• Haha
Reactions: JB
Im still so conflicted on him. He has a Rodgers type of quick release. Good pocket presence and sees the field well. Not the best at reading defenses, but throws it to all sides with just a flick. He has some mobility, although doesn't need a ton, but in the end, can't stay on the field and also can't develop in that organization it appears.

Part of me says with the right coach he could really be something. The other part of me says he is another in a long list of USC QBs that don't have the mental toughness/will to get it done. Then you add in the contract issue. He is signed through next year on a cap friendly deal, but what is next? There is a 5th year option, but you would think any team that acquires him (or the Jets) will opt for something a little longer rather than hope he doesnt jump for UFA in 23.
Most people in the P12 considered Rosen the better QB and for some evaluators it may not have been super close. I was never sold on Darnold (right) and really thought Rosen would be good in the NFL (wrong).

Nice to see Jets DC Gregg Williams place some blame on the offense as part of the reason why the Jets are giving up more than 30 points per game. While the statement may have some truth to it, I don’t think it’s good for the team to have coaches pointing fingers and publicly placing blame on the offense. But then again it’s the Jets. The proverbial dumpster fire.

Both he and Gase should go, the sooner the better.

Browns get a break not playing in a full stadium with Garrett coming back to Heinz Field.

Interesting stat on NFL Network. Bucs have more turnovers and less points than the same time last year with Winston at QB.

Lot of talk today that Ravens v Eagles is a trap game.

Lot of talk today that Ravens v Eagles is a trap game.

I have in Wentz in Fantasy so hope that is true... really hate the iggles and their fans though and like harbaugh and jackson so hope that is false

I'm torn

Apparently in my survivor leagues 75% of the pool has gone Pats/Fins

my remaining picks are both of those teams

:oops::oops::oops::oops:

I’m 100% convinced Wentz wants to eat a sandwich in the pocket before getting rid of the ball.

Shenault is going to be so good.

Not a good start for Baker Manziel today.

14-0 Bungles and neither TD went to mixon FML

OMG cmon Wentz hold onto the ball. He is awful.

Where is @fuffle master at?

Back