i know this is the nfl thread but, if your choices were wentz or mayfield who would you go with lol
probably sign Jameis.

Hmmm. Wentz has more upside in my opinion, but Mayfield is better right now. Wentz sees the field, just takes too long doing it. Mayfield is one read and throw.

I might need to change that. If he can’t read a blitz is coming when it has on every other play, and get rid of the ball, then he needs to be replaced by someone that can 😀

I might need to change that. If he can’t read a blitz is coming when it has on every other play, and get rid of the ball, then he needs to be replaced by someone that can 😀
Haha and right after I said that, Baker makes an absolutely terrible throw and is picked again.

Terrible call on the Panthers for defenseless receiver. It was shoulder to shoulder and the receivers head snapped sideways against the defenders helmet. He didn’t launch himself, he had position and braced for impact. I guess at the last moment they are expected to change direction to tackle with their arms or just let the guy go because they’re too close to the receiver to hit without penalty. I don’t know what the Db’s are supposed to do anymore....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Meant against the Bears for the Panthers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baker Mayfield is atrocious today.

Haha and right after I said that, Baker makes an absolutely terrible throw and is picked again.

So both QBs suck lol

Baker Mayfield is atrocious today.

Steelers D came to play, and Baker's not built to play from behind.

Plus, it's still early and the Steelers tend to let other teams hang around.

f**k mixon is Q to return with a foot injury

Steelers D came to play, and Baker's not built to play from behind.

Plus, it's still early and the Steelers tend to let other teams hang around.

Against bad teams he has looked average and even good in spots. Against good teams, he has been abysmal.

Wentz threw it to the wrong side, but Sanders booted that TD catch.

Kirk Cousins is who we thought he is! And the Falcons are not letting him off the hook!

I can’t decide if the Giants game is boring or I’m just sleepy.

Stafford has always thrown a great deep ball.

Let me preface by saying it worked, but why would the Lions go for it on 4th down up by 14 instead of taking the 3 and going up by 3 scores?

Steelers seem so content to let Browns hang around.... is typically Tomlin coaching....

Let me preface by saying it worked, but why would the Lions go for it on 4th down up by 14 instead of taking the 3 and going up by 3 scores?
4th and Goal on the 1? Sounds very Falcony to kick a FG

It didn’t occur to me during the fantasy draft that taking a Cleveland Brown would basically work to make me watch / follow the team. Holy crap, I don’t know how you Cleveland guys do it...this team plus that weather...I’d be a drunk or puppy kicker.

Derrick Henry is a man beast.

It didn’t occur to me during the fantasy draft that taking a Cleveland Brown would basically work to make me watch / follow the team. Holy crap, I don’t know how you Cleveland guys do it...this team plus that weather...I’d be a drunk or puppy kicker.

that was amazing

And then Houston just scored. Holy cow what a game. @mikeg_74 you watching this?

And Baker has been benched which is about 2 quarters too late.

Need the pats to get it going int there should help

What a pick by Houston.

Back