I was ready to give up on the Bucs and watch a Green Bay blowout, maybe the defense can keep it interesting for a while.

Good challenge,TB

I was ready to give up on the Bucs and watch a Green Bay blowout, maybe the defense can keep it interesting for a while.

only game on for me here - i hope it stays competitive

That 2 pt conversion attempt summed up their season perfectly.
Some will say they had a moral victory today. I say humbug you lost. I think they had a very bad coaching day today.

Ironically, if Dallas loses tonight the Eagles are only a half game out and starting the weak part of their schedule. Crazy

You spelled QB wrong.
Nah, Wentz played his heart out. He brought them back with a bunch of garbage and an offensive line that has practice squad players. He wasn’t the reason they lost. But, it’s still a loss.

Too many bad play calls.

only game on for me here - i hope it stays competitive

I kind of feel bad for Brady, he needs help and is always running for his life. He is old and needs some time to figure out what to do with that thing in his hands.

That was the one thing crab legs had going for him, he was young and relatively fast. The old man needs a O line in front of him or he is doomed.

Nah, Wentz played his heart out. He brought them back with a bunch of garbage and an offensive line that has practice squad players. He wasn’t the reason they lost. But, it’s still a loss.

Too many bad play calls.
I’m going to assume your joking or didn’t watch the first half where they had -22 passing yards net and looked like complete hot garbage including a fumble that was awful.

Prove me wrong Brady....still a long way to go

a lot of game left but the momentum has clearly left GB...

I’m going to assume your joking or didn’t watch the first half where they had -22 passing yards net and looked like complete hot garbage including a fumble that was awful.

wentz was garbage until the 4th

Gronk in the endzone...

wentz was garbage until the 4th
If his arm matched his heart he would be awesome, but I thought he absolutely stunk until they went prevent defense and held the ball way too long all game long.

Rodgers at halftime

DCEB0E72-74AB-4CE0-AE66-55B928954F95.jpeg

I totally understand the dislike for Wentz because so many put him too high on a pedestal.

But, boy I really would like to see what he would do with an actual group of WRs. Sorry, having a good TE is not the same. He has been playing with practice squad players that might not make most NFL teams at WR.

Those last two plays were statement plays by the Bucs D

i will say i thought Adams had a chance to kill one of those INT's, tho...maybe it's just me

I totally understand the dislike for Wentz because so many put him too high on a pedestal.

But, boy I really would like to see what he would do with an actual group of WRs. Sorry, having a good TE is not the same. He has been playing with practice squad players that might not make most NFL teams at WR.
You might be right, but Tom Brady is on line 2 asking about that TE thing, because he seemed to do it.

Nobody is praising Darnold for his lack of weapons. Or when Brees best WR was out and he had practice team players. Heck so many said he should retire. Or Rodgers when Adams was out.

The QBs get the praise and the knocks. But I can’t imagine anybody watching that first half and thinking Wentz looked decent. Hell most were screaming for Hurts to come in and he did in the 3rd.

Kick the extra point and make them have to go for two to beat you. I know we fired BOB but his ghost still roams the halls of the Texans offensive playbook.

Gronk looking pretty good

Back