Almost another pick.

Steelers ILB Devin Bush out for the year with a torn ACL. Will be interesting to see how they adjust. The team got a fair share of criticism in the offseason for letting Mark Barron walk and otherwise standing PAT regarding ILB depth.

If his arm matched his heart he would be awesome, but I thought he absolutely stunk until they went prevent defense and held the ball way too long all game long.

i’m just happy helped me against @BuckNasty

TB putting the Pack in the ground. GB looks terrible.

any Packers fans want to explain what the hell is going on

Has a QB with Wentz’s pedigree ever flashed mvp type skills and regressed more after year 4? He’s flat out bad.

Wife won’t let me turn off the game and switch to Harry Potter.
1603062004495.gif

Last year this wouldn't be enough lead to close out a game. Maybe just maybe they can run the clock out

Great to see the Bucs defense playing well, just need some more points.

Survived the 4pm games, need Rams +9.5 then Chiefs +9 to salvage my betting weekend (read not wipe me out completely :LOL:)

Much better start for the niners tonight.

What game are the refs watching?!?!

That’s not a fumble. He touch the helmet

Brady is the best ever in my book and that will never change, but I just don’t understood his hatred toward Foles. He wins today and surprise surprise he isn’t running off the field using Covid as an excuse and he is out shaking hands at the end of the win.

B3C5BE16-5A2F-4F17-8E69-BA250980FACC.jpeg

That kicker looked like he topped it.

Has a QB with Wentz’s pedigree ever flashed mvp type skills and regressed more after year 4? He’s flat out bad.
I truly believe Wentz still has it in him to be a very good QB. I think a lot of his regression is his lack of self confidence. IMO, the rumors that he isn’t a great leader, and sees over his shoulder have to have some validity in them. He says the right things, but rumors are he was very upset in drafting Hurts. He is NOT A Rodgers where Rodgers says you draft my replacement see what I will do. Wentz isn’t that guy.

Also, I think Wentz is held back by a very poor offensive coaching staff. When Wentz looked MVP he was using an offense that was new. The Pass/Run option. That is now used by many teams and defenses have figured out how to defend. The Eagles offense is the most vanilla boring offense with no identity or innovation I have seen in years. It’s like they play a preseason offense and expect that to work. Don’t know if it’s personnel, Wentz, coaching, or a combination.

Right now it seems Wentz is not going to become the player many expected years ago. He needs a new offensive coordinator and a much better receiving Corp. Maybe this Fulgham is a diamond in the rough. All the other receivers would be cut by most teams.

It really stinks as an Eagles fan and see such a poor team just a few years removed from the Super Bowl. But, the Eagles have been so bad at drafting players and combine that with poor over rated coaching and you have Wentz taking most of the heat. But, he is causing much of it in himself by holding the ball too long and giving turnover after turnover.

The Eagles and Wentz are just a mess. Yet , on the other side they are about to have a streak of teams they can play better on offense and maybe win. If the team goes 7-8-1 this year that will hide the real issues and not show the powers that be (Laurie) that changes need to happen to get the most out of your 100 million dollar QB.

I truly believe Wentz still has it in him to be a very good QB. I think a lot of his regression is his lack of self confidence. IMO, the rumors that he isn’t a great leader, and sees over his shoulder have to have some validity in them. He says the right things, but rumors are he was very upset in drafting Hurts. He is NOT A Rodgers where Rodgers says you draft my replacement see what I will do. Wentz isn’t that guy.

Also, I think Wentz is held back by a very poor offensive coaching staff. When Wentz looked MVP he was using an offense that was new. The Pass/Run option. That is now used by many teams and defenses have figured out how to defend. The Eagles offense is the most vanilla boring offense with no identity or innovation I have seen in years. It’s like they play a preseason offense and expect that to work. Don’t know if it’s personnel, Wentz, coaching, or a combination.

Right now it seems Wentz is not going to become the player many expected years ago. He needs a new offensive coordinator and a much better receiving Corp. Maybe this Fulgham is a diamond in the rough. All the other receivers would be cut by most teams.

It really stinks as an Eagles fan and see such a poor team just a few years removed from the Super Bowl. But, the Eagles have been so bad at drafting players and combine that with poor over rated coaching and you have Wentz taking most of the heat. But, he is causing much of it in himself by holding the ball too long and giving turnover after turnover.

The Eagles and Wentz are just a mess. Yet , on the other side they are about to have a streak of teams they can play better on offense and maybe win. If the team goes 7-8-1 this year that will hide the real issues and not show the powers that be (Laurie) that changes need to happen to get the most out of your 100 million dollar QB.

I agree with a lot of this. I still hold out hope for him. But he has definitely regressed a ton this year.

Back