Cowboys D on track in giving up the most points in history (218 of 533). Ravens, Steelers & 49'ers will hang half a hundred if they want to.

East on track in being the worst division in history. Very well could be 5-12 wins the division and hosts a wildcard game. Can't believe I just said that with a straight face.

Hello, world!

Cowboys D on track in giving up the most points in history (218 of 533). Ravens, Steelers & 49'ers will hang half a hundred if they want to.

East on track in being the worst division in history. Very well could be 5-12 wins the division and hosts a wildcard game. Can't believe I just said that with a straight face.
And I thought it was bad when Carolina won the NFC South that one year when they went 7-8-1... and made the playoffs.

It could be comical this season.:ROFLMAO:

Tua named the starter for the Dolphins.

First game...He faces the best defensive player on the planet.

As a Dolphins fan I'm excited to see what he can bring to the field, I just think it might be a bit early considering they have an outside chance at the division this year (very outside chance). Then again, looking at Herbert's success with the chargers maybe he'll jump right in and show why he was considered the best in the draft. I just hope that if he struggles and they go back to Fitz it doesn't crush his confidence.

Not sure about the timing. They say when you’re ready, you’re ready, but why not wait until post-Donald?

Fitz to the 'Boys?

Fitz to the 'Boys?
Are the Boys ready to give up on the Red Rocket already? But I’d place a high asking price if I were the Phins because there aren’t many guys in the league I’d rather have my rookie QB learning from.

Good question. Because we're looking at two teams for whom logic doesn't always apply? Get to the playoffs with a streaky QB? Get a draft pick to parlay?

As a Dolphins fan I'm excited to see what he can bring to the field, I just think it might be a bit early considering they have an outside chance at the division this year (very outside chance). Then again, looking at Herbert's success with the chargers maybe he'll jump right in and show why he was considered the best in the draft. I just hope that if he struggles and they go back to Fitz it doesn't crush his confidence.
I saw that on rotoworld... they mentioned it's curious that the Dolphins are doing this with Fitz playing them to a 3-3- record right now... and speculate it was the teams plan all along to bring Tua out after the bye week.

Didn't Tua play in garbage time last week? I thought I heard Chris Berman mention that during his "3 minutes in the NFL" or whatever his segment is called on wherever I saw that.

And why not Fitz to Dallas? Their Oline is decimated, QB is done for the season, RB has butterfingers, WR can't catch a TD, and they're going to the playoffs! They want to win and Bad Andy showed up last night.

I saw that on rotoworld... they mentioned it's curious that the Dolphins are doing this with Fitz playing them to a 3-3- record right now... and speculate it was the teams plan all along to bring Tua out after the bye week.

Didn't Tua play in garbage time last week? I thought I heard Chris Berman mention that during his "3 minutes in the NFL" or whatever his segment is called on wherever I saw that.
Yeah, he came in for the last series (2-2 for 9 yards) but hasn't seen any real playing time that I can recall.

Pretty damaging that the players are already throwing the new coaching staff under the bus.

Winning usually cures all. Gotta think Dallas beats the Football Team this week, but if they don’t watch out.

I don't get the move. I have not watch a lot of Dolphins this year, but Fitzpatrick didn't strike me as a QB who was costing them games. I hope the kid isn't being thrown in too soon because it feels like a few more games learning would not be a bad thing.

I don't get the move. I have not watch a lot of Dolphins this year, but Fitzpatrick didn't strike me as a QB who was costing them games. I hope the kid isn't being thrown in too soon because it feels like a few more games learning would not be a bad thing.

The only thing I can think of is that he is blowing them away in practice. I imagine they planned on playing him at some point this year, so honestly doing it now is probably the best time to do it (bye week gives him two weeks to prepare with first team).

So the rumor has it, he looks incredibly sharp. They know this isn't a year to go deep, why not see what he can do. Plus, with Fitzpatrick there, and his biggest cheerleader, you have a pretty good recipe for long term success if the kid has it.

If Tua was/is as good as they think why not throw him into the Deep End - if the Fins coaching staff is good at their jobs unlike apparently quite a few other NFL coaching staffs he will take some hits and make mistakes but be better for it

Pretty damaging that the players are already throwing the new coaching staff under the bus.

Winning usually cures all. Gotta think Dallas beats the Football Team this week, but if they don’t watch out.

In addition to any alleged coaching problems, the Cowboys have a personnel problem.

I think you just answered your own question there. LOL.
Not a cowboys fan. Never was a cowboys fan. Never will be a cowboys fan. Having said that, I was trying to politely imply that Jerry Jones was in WIN NOW!!! mode even though his QB is on IR with a broken ankle and the rest of his team showing deficiencies... and that trading for Fitz magic would be his attempt to cure all and gain some more wins.:)

I didn't want to be seen as throwing shade on the 'boys when they're down.

So the rumor has it, he looks incredibly sharp. They know this isn't a year to go deep, why not see what he can do. Plus, with Fitzpatrick there, and his biggest cheerleader, you have a pretty good recipe for long term success if the kid has it.
When Fitz was in Buffalo he had some great games. At times he was incredible and others just didnt have it. What remained constant was that he was a class act and team player. If he is happy in Miami and content to remain a backup and tutor to Tua they would be crazy to trade him. I liked Tua coming into the draft and as a Bills fan did not want to see him in the AFC East. Fitz is a great mentor and would be an exceptional backup and could extend his career there. I like Fitz and with that said as a Bills fan hope Miami makes a mistake and trades him. Also he will be an offensive coordinator and then head coach some day if thats what he wants to do.

Back