Broncos are a steaming pile of :poop:. The ownership issue since Bowlen's death has kept them from getting any better. This needs to be resolved by the NFL asap as it is disgraceful for a them to allow a team to wallow in ineptitude for lack of a single strong voice at the top. No owner would have kept Elway and his merry-go-round of poor choices. Wasted draft picks on QB's and wrong Head coaching picks have crippled this team.

OMG just dawned on me that the Broncos have become the new Browns. Shoot me now

Trickery FTW. But seriously, what a throw and catch!! 🔥👀

Best pass thrown by a New England QB this season...

Go PATRIOTS!
I really didn't expect this game to be that close but Baltimore isn't the juggernaut of last year.

Glad to see them giving the full effort.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Damien Harris is the back of the future. Sony Michelle wont be here after this year.

Patriots offense finding their stride

Touchdown Patriots!

Damien Harris is the back of the future. Sony Michelle wont be here after this year.

Touchdown Patriots!

Big boys up front finding their stride....

Big boys up front finding their stride....
Maybe but Harris unlike Sony hits the hole and runs with power.
Let's see if the Pats can hold on and win.

Touchdown Patriots!

They beat the Ravens at their own game. Running the ball. I agree that Sony Michel is likely finished as a Pat. And the Pats are still relevant.

Well this just sounds painful and generally awful.

I wonder if brees has taken his last snap in the NFL?
I think Mr. Winston would have to put on a heck of a show for that to be the case. If he doesn’t take another snap in NO, I’d be curious to see if any teams would give him a Philip Rivers in Indy deal. Although I don’t see him pursuing that route.

I think Mr. Winston would have to put on a heck of a show for that to be the case. If he doesn’t take another snap in NO, I’d be curious to see if any teams would give him a Philip Rivers in Indy deal. Although I don’t see him pursuing that route.
do you think The Hoodie would give him a year?

Knee is clearly down, that one should be reversed.

Knee is clearly down, that one should be reversed.
Hate that a ball wobbling despite knee being down is a fumble now. Awful call.

Soooo are we gonna see Mitchell the Missile?

What a freaking catch.

Back