Great poise by Foles on the botched snap. One of my favorite sequences when a QB handles the wild snap, keeps his composure, and executes the play.

Oho Thielen saw Mack coming. Well done by Mack!

This game may be worse than the Eagles vs. Cowboys a couple weeks ago. At least Dallas was missing half their team. Neither of these teams are missing anyone.

This game may be worse than the Eagles vs. Cowboys a couple weeks ago. At least Dallas was missing half their team. Neither of these teams are missing anyone.
Well the Bears OL is missing and their starting RB is out.

Oh, I forgot the Bears had a RB 😂😂
He’s the guy that costs about 100 million less than the Cowboys RB for a 100 yard difference through 9 games 😂

He’s the guy that costs about 100 million less than the Cowboys RB for a 100 yard difference through 9 games 😂
I got nothing!! 🤛🏻

• Haha
Reactions: JB
Patterson. Tied for most TD returns in NFL history....

Way to go Patterson!

Kickoff returns are still relevant.

The last play the play by play announcer said the bad play was on the play call for having no quick routes on a seen heavy blitz. Well, how about the QB call an audible to get a quick route.

Love Foles for what he brought to Philly, but he is a backup QB.

Vikings need to make Foles beat them.

Cook just fumbled that ball right into... his balls. Ouch.

With Hicks out vikes running game will improve

Cook just fumbled that ball right into... his balls. Ouch.
The immortal words of George Carlin:

There are some 2-way words, like it's okay for Curt Gowdy to say "Roberto Clemente has 2 balls on him," but he can't say, "I think he hurt his balls on that play, Tony. Don't you? He's holding them. He must've hurt them, by God."

LolBears. What do we need to see to start Trubisky again??

He’s hurt. But hopefully after the bye week. Is Darnold available?

I really did want to see Cousins remain winless on MNF.

Cousins FIRED up!!!

🤮

Back