Vikings with 3 wins in a row after a 1-5 start.

How did Cousins win a prime time MNF game?!:oops:

when the bears were 5-1 I said at the time they were probably the worst 5-1 team in NFL history. They were realistically 4 plays away from being 1-4 and should have been

Bill O'Brien and Ryan Pace are great examples of what your team will look like when you make the wrong moves and trade away the future. Trubisky was obviously a huge miss (and trading up for it) but gambling on him to work and trading 2 1st rounds and a 3rd round for Mack was his going all in hand.

now with the salary cap going down the Bears need to trade some of that defensive talent to unload money and hopefully get good picks in return. Robinson won't come back to this offense and realistically all 11 starters are average at best

Reality hit my young and not overly talented Panthers. CMC hurt. Defense is young and now Teddy may be out for a bit. I have been entertained but the second half this past weekend was a butt kicking. Another good draft and we will be fine. Rhule can coach.

when the bears were 5-1 I said at the time they were probably the worst 5-1 team in NFL history. They were realistically 4 plays away from being 1-4 and should have been

Bill O'Brien and Ryan Pace are great examples of what your team will look like when you make the wrong moves and trade away the future. Trubisky was obviously a huge miss (and trading up for it) but gambling on him to work and trading 2 1st rounds and a 3rd round for Mack was his going all in hand.

now with the salary cap going down the Bears need to trade some of that defensive talent to unload money and hopefully get good picks in return. Robinson won't come back to this offense and realistically all 11 starters are average at best

I see that stuff and think about when the Bears traded for Mack, EVERY person said it was lopsided for them and the Raiders didnt know what they were doing.
In fact in these threads (years prior) I was skewered for saying that the Raiders made the right move.

I see that stuff and think about when the Bears traded for Mack, EVERY person said it was lopsided for them and the Raiders didnt know what they were doing.
In fact in these threads (years prior) I was skewered for saying that the Raiders made the right move.

@joshkabobs:love:

well.......it cant be any worse than the normal probowl. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

What happened in NY yesterday?

I am quite amused by the denials and explanations that are appearing in the media. My favorite so far is that they had a heated discussion and Colombo used one of the dirtiest words in the English language towards Judge. No punches, only a hearted discussion and a dirty word. Also, all of the reporting is based entirely on heresay.

I am quite amused by the denials and explanations that are appearing in the media. My favorite so far is that they had a heated discussion and Colombo used one of the dirtiest words in the English language towards Judge. No punches, only a hearted discussion and a dirty word. Also, all of the reporting is based entirely on heresay.
It’s a shame this had to happen with the Giants emerging as the hottest team in the division...

How freaking good is the NFC West.

How freaking good is the NFC West.
It's ridiculous from top to bottom. Imagine if the Niners hadn't been riddled with injuries as well.

It's ridiculous from top to bottom. Imagine if the Niners hadn't been riddled with injuries as well.
It’s easy to forget how good they were last year.

I’m such a huge Budda Baker fan

Nice job by Seattle on third down conversions in that opening drive.

That’s a TD

No surprise with that replay. Right call.

Gawd Russ takes forever

Wilson might throw the best deep ball in the league. Such touch

Back