Metcalf took a TD throw off the face and dropped what could have been a big gain there.

Metcalf might be the new Megatron. Dude looks unstoppable at times.

What a ******** gift that was.

Seahawks are pumped right now. Arizona has to have some type of drive right now or this game could get out of reach real fast.

Exactly what Arizona needed here. Now if they can put it in the endzone we could be on for another fantastic finish

I like Aikman at times, but sometimes I think he just states the obvious to hear himself talk. The best so far:

“Those personal foul penalties really hurt Seattle”

Sweezy handing 2 points to the wrong team. Yikes!

So the refs have decided not to watch the play clock when Seattle has the ball?

Bad challenge by Kliff.

Hail Murray Part Deaux?

Kept me entertained for 60 minutes. Great game, I like watching both of these teams play!

I literally didn’t realize it was Thursday until 5 mins ago..... missed was clearly was one of the best TNF games thus far! Damn TPS reports.... 🤬
Now I have to stay up and watch replay on NFL network

That was an odd night. First the garbage fight stuff, then a safety which could have (should have) been placed at the goal line. Both would have completely changed the dynamic of the game.

That was an odd night. First the garbage fight stuff, then a safety which could have (should have) been placed at the goal line. Both would have completely changed the dynamic of the game.
Refs also missed a blatant false start by Olsen and multiple delay of games. Certainly was not their best performance.

Refs also missed a blatant false start by Olsen and multiple delay of games. Certainly was not their best performance.

I didnt really care who won, but I was surprised at how they handled the fight and the safety. Both were complete game changers.

Uh oh...

Taysom Hill getting the start for Saints, Winston is backup, there goes my fantasy hopes for Winston.

Taysom Hill to start for Saints vs Falcons

interesting, although I think Famous Jameis Wintson will still get the majority of snaps

I just want Hill and the Saints run triple option.

Back