Wouldn’t be surprised if the jets get their first W today

Wouldn’t be surprised if the jets get their first W today

Not going to happen. I can see where you’re coming from as the Chargers are a team that could lose to the Jets. If the Jets were home, I may have tended to agree with you. With the game in LA, I like the Chargers. I don’t like the west coast teams that have to come across the country play a 1:00 game in the Eastern Time Zone. And the fact that there are no fans helps the Chargers too. Usually, there are more fans of opponents than Chargers’ fans at home games in LA.

whatever gets me the most fantasy points is the offense I want haha, ideal if he rushes for 100 and a TD
Just a thought, Hill is listed as a TE on ESPN fantasy so you could start another QB too.

Just a thought, Hill is listed as a TE on ESPN fantasy so you could start another QB too.
If he is speaking of THP fantasy, we don’t use ESPN anymore.

If he is speaking of THP fantasy, we don’t use ESPN anymore.
Gotcha, though the other platforms may list him similarly so that still may apply. It’s worth looking at.

Gotcha, though the other platforms may list him similarly so that still may apply. It’s worth looking at.

Only QB in the NFL Fantasy eco system this year.
Not sure why genuinely, considering he can't throw though :ROFLMAO:

I could have sworn he was TE in yahoo, but I think they must have changed it when Brees got hurt.

Only QB in the NFL Fantasy eco system this year.
Not sure why genuinely, considering he can't throw though :ROFLMAO:
:LOL: No joke there hahaha. I don’t understand starting him over Winston, even with his issues, but I’m not a coach either so take that for what it’s worth.

That is definitely not a 14 team league like THP or he is drafting with people that are blind. 😀
You would be correct sir, 10 team league and he’s 5-5 right now. Covid and injuries have made this year interesting.

we use NFL.com platform now for the THP league, he is only a TE on espn

The Browns are a completely different defense without Garrett.

Oh man Mayfield just missed a WIDE OPEN TD.

That is not a TD by the Browns. Iggles with a nice stand

Cleveland gonna Cleveland. Go alone and you give it to Hunt with Chubb a better short yardage back

Hill proving early on that the Saints better plan better for life after Brees

Some crazy goal line stops/turnovers so far today!

Wow, chase young with a hit there!

Slay is such an underrated CB.

Back