Not going to happen. I can see where you’re coming from as the Chargers are a team that could lose to the Jets. If the Jets were home, I may have tended to agree with you. With the game in LA, I like the Chargers. I don’t like the west coast teams that have to come across the country play a 1:00 game in the Eastern Time Zone. And the fact that there are no fans helps the Chargers too. Usually, there are more fans of opponents than Chargers’ fans at home games in LA.

CE8EFD54-97E0-4C88-8548-34356223CBEE.jpeg

TD by AJ Green.

Nice run by Watson to get the Td. The lone bright spot in a bad season

A lot of ugly football so far today.

This Eagles Browns game is horrible

Tough break for Burrow. That didn’t look good

Wellness check on @JDax. First Brees and now Burrow.

Looks real bad for Burrow. Shame he looked good this year.

It’s almost impossible to defend Wentz right now. Another holding the ball too long and a safety. Just ridiculous.

My picks this week are looking like 💩 especially with all the injuries

Currently only game on is eagles browns... its also 💩

woof @ my Pickem picks this week

can the Lions score 1 point?

Hmmmm.

When you lose your biggest supporters in Phila, it’s tough to come back. I gotta wonder if the coach would actually bench Wentz for Hurst. You don’t want to win and you are playing four games you are probably going to lose. Wentz’s trade value can’t get much lower, but I still think he could bet a first round pick.

King Henry

With that loss, the 3-5-1 eagles maintain their division lead 😆

Worried about the every other week Packers going up against the Colts defense

Who is going to win the nfc east? I don't think any of the teams wants it. They all want the draft pick.

Worst division EVER!!!

Back