When you lose your biggest supporters in Phila, it’s tough to come back. I gotta wonder if the coach would actually bench Wentz for Hurst. You don’t want to win and you are playing four games you are probably going to lose. Wentz’s trade value can’t get much lower, but I still think he could bet a first round pick.

If Ditka was still coaching you’d get a1st rd pick, but no team in their right mind gives up a #1 for wentz imo

If Ditka was still coaching you’d get a1st rd pick, but no team in their right mind gives up a #1 for wentz imo
Wentz isn’t done, but he is nowhere near (nor has been) what people think of him. When he has all day he looks okay (as most QBs do). When there is pressure, he shows this.

I think he has heart, which means can progress, but right now you are seeing what I think a lot have seen outside of fans with slow reads and bad decisions.

Wentz isn’t done, but he is nowhere near (nor has been) what people think of him. When he has all day he looks okay (as most QBs do). When there is pressure, he shows this.

I think he has heart, which means can progress, but right now you are seeing what I think a lot have seen outside of fans with slow reads and bad decisions.
A place like Carolina, Chicago, and Washington would immediately be better with him, but not for a 1st rounder. Maybe a high 2nd

Who is going to win the nfc east? I don't think any of the teams wants it. They all want the draft pick.

Worst division EVER!!!

Giants. They have been playing the best football in the division. I don’t think it’s wanting the draft pick. I think the teams stink. The Giants just stink less right now.

A-Aron with a baaaad one there.

Packers saved by the doink!

This Eagles Browns game is horrible
FANTASTIC OUTCOME! Wentz is terrible. Their Oline is worse. Really messy conditions up here three weeks in a row. Wind. Rain. Mess.

a win is a win. 7-3 with Jax on deck. I’ll take it for now

Great throw and catch by Dalton and Lamb

This year’s Steelers remind me of last year’s Patriots. Easiest schedule in the league based on SOS.

Good drive by the cowboys and one hell of a catch by Lamb

This year’s Steelers remind me of last year’s Patriots. Easiest schedule in the league based on SOS.
It’s definitely not hard in comparison, but they are well rounded. Here is the bottom 4

BE9B7EA3-F745-4C5A-8912-0CE1AC863E35.jpeg

Colts going with 3 TE office of Doyle, Cox and Burton and it worked. Nice TD

Colts going with 3 TE office of Doyle, Cox and Burton and it worked. Nice TD
Reads like a law firm

Giants. They have been playing the best football in the division. I don’t think it’s wanting the draft pick. I think the teams stink. The Giants just stink less right now.
Tough schedule....Dallas has the easiest schedule and probably most talent but they are playing terrible.

I know it won't be the eagles...😆

If you are the Browns. Are you inking Mayfield to a long term deal? They have him through next year, and still an option year after that, but decisions are coming and it is a mystery still.

If you are the Browns. Are you inking Mayfield to a long term deal? They have him through next year, and still an option year after that, but decisions are coming and it is a mystery still.

The current coach and GM don’t have any ties to Baker. And I’m not sure the coach wants him long term. Add to the mix that they are legitimate wild card contenders and could challenge for the division title in the next few seasons.

There is 150 million tied up in the two starting Rbs of this Cowboys Vikings game and 90 of that is Zeke.

Broncos getting them Manning days calls there. Wasn’t even close.

depends on who will be available as FA or Draft, Mayfield is NOT THE ANSWER in CLE

Weird, Shepherd is doing the things that the Packers previously cut him for. Who’d have thunk it?!

Great pass by Dalton.

Packers looking like a team that thoroughly enjoys first round playoff exits.

Back