I would say 3-5 years at a good level, but I think his level is only slightly better then Goff. The cost of the two 1st rounders and the 3rd will hurt on building the team.

The team is basically built! It's obvious the GM and HC think they basically need one more piece to put them over the top. Right or wrong, we shall see. We are free to second guess because we don't have to make these kinds of decisions.

Still seems like a crazy price to move on from a QB who had his team in the SB 2 years ago.
Stafford has ZERO playoff wins. Does he really push the Rams to the next level???

Still can't believe I am rooting for KC!

Stafford seems to be in the same boat that DeShaun Watson is in with the Texans. A poorly run organization that has basically wasted your career!

Impressive by Joseph Ossai from TX. Great interview too.

Name to watch climb draft boards is Javonte Williams. Some say he is the best RB in the entire draft

Been a crazy off-season so far with QBs on the move or rumored to be moving. I'm torn on the Russ to Chicago talk. Obviously having a QB would be great. It's been since never for us. But the cost would be a lot to swallow. Excited to see what happens either way. Should be a really fun draft night. Potential for a lot of movement

Back