LIVE UPDATE THREAD 2020 PGA Merchandise Show

C’mon @JB use your power of persuasion.....

The current cost is around $300.
Let’s say I get a coupon for 10-20% off, you jumping in?

I should say this is 100% hypothetical, as I wasn’t even planning on asking for anything like that, but if enough people want it, I never mind asking.

I should say this is 100% hypothetical, as I wasn’t even planning on asking for anything like that, but if enough people want it, I never mind asking.

I am in if you can work your magic....
And I am sure you will get more people. I need it for an upcoming trip to Myrtle Beach. Would rather pack that with my clothes and such and then just have my golf travel bag. Only going away for 5 days. I could get everything I need in there.

legit question, would it be a better win-win if budget golf started carrying it so we know 15% works and it’s not just a limited time offer?

legit question, would it be a better win-win if budget golf started carrying it so we know 15% works and it’s not just a limited time offer?

Pitter patter, let's get at 'er.

Maybe? But not sure that happens and I have a feeling this would be a quick hitter.

Maybe? But not sure that happens and I have a feeling this would be a quick hitter.

It would, I agree. Just thinking out loud is all.

I think both the Weekender and Ultimate Garment bag are going to be in our house. Both seem perfect for the quick getaway.

they don’t seem to have the backpack on their website and I wish they did

i have not been able to get back through the string page by page, did i miss a video on KBS sign ups?

If I was a betting man, I would say before the end of the year.
Was a ball park price given? My sons clubs need regripping and if this makes it easier for the complete novice end user to do it cheaply I’ll probably be interested.

Was a ball park price given? My sons clubs need regripping and if this makes it easier for the complete novice end user to do it cheaply I’ll probably be interested.

Genuinely price wasn’t discussed at all. As we get closer we will have full details though.

Genuinely price wasn’t discussed at all. As we get closer we will have full details though.
Thanks! Fastest response ever!

I was surprised to hear Wilson didn't have a booth at the show considering the NEW wedges and D7 forged that was recently launched. I know Taylor made haven't had presence in 2 years, but one would think they would have a bigger play at the show. Costly to go to show, but kind of weird.

I was surprised to hear Wilson didn't have a booth at the show considering the NEW wedges and D7 forged that was recently launched. I know Taylor made haven't had presence in 2 years, but one would think they would have a bigger play at the show. Costly to go to show, but kind of weird.

Wilson has long been a Media Room off the show floor kind of setup, but then last year, they had some floor space over by the hitting bays. This year the plan reverted back to media room.

ah...thanks for the response. They have very good irons, but get over looked by the industry. Hopefully this worked for them.

Just went through the entire thread again. Yep, all 102 pages. With as fast and furious this thread goes, I knew I was sure to miss some gems and was right.

My favorite OBTAINABLE items in the thread were the new Bridgestone balls and the Mizuno Blue M Craft Putters.

Back