LIVE UPDATE THREAD 2020 PGA Merchandise Show

Have fun guys.

I’m curious about Tour Edge’s new utility iron. Looks pretty nasty. Will they have custom shaft options for it? Thanks!

Have fun guys.

I’m curious about Tour Edge’s new utility iron. Looks pretty nasty. Will they have custom shaft options for it? Thanks!
I’ll try to get this answered for you.

Excited to follow this!!

For Tour Edge I would like to know if they have distribution in the works with Golf Galaxy. Without a PGATSS in or near Louisville, KY it's at least an hour and a half drive to see or try Tour Edge stuff.

Do we have a final guess on O/U of CBD companies we will see this week?

I’m thinking 25 CBD companies. I wonder what the craziest CBD product will be this week.

Excited to follow this!!

For Tour Edge I would like to know if they have distribution in the works with Golf Galaxy. Without a PGATSS in or near Louisville, KY it's at least an hour and a half drive to see or try Tour Edge stuff.
We will try to find out

I want better images of the Wingman Putters it and when possible. Thanks.

Also, they DO offer a custom catalog of shaft options for their clubs behind the stock options. ;)

This is our first stop F4CD7BC2-A348-4728-9845-39DBC6DEE0EE.jpeg

.....counting down to a highly unproductive week around the house.

What fueled the decision for TE to take their EXS 220 line to their 48 hour fitting program? Has it been that successful with the HL clubs?

Also, what things can we expect now from TE with them having purchased their own swing robot?

This will be a good week. Enjoy it all and can't wait to see what the surprise hit of the show is.

Good morning guys, can't wait to follow the coverage!

For Tour Edge, if you get a chance ask how the Pre-order response of their Exotics EXS 220 Driver has been. I see it as an intriguing option for 2020.

Have fun THP crew!

For tour edge, seemed like another year in a positive direction for them. Any advancement or desire to expand their staffers? They have some on the Tour Championship obviously, seeking any additions or even into the PGA tour?

Would be great to see them get a bit more recognition

Presentation time

2F7A9DFA-5C0F-4807-8F2E-2BB13CA90CA1.jpeg

So swanky there TE.

Looking forward to this follow! @Canadan that bang flavor is so bad

Multi Manufacturer media day, Who else is there besides Tour Edge?

Lamkin, OnCore, KBS, SuperSpeed and about 12 other brands.

Looking forward to this follow. Love the behind the scenes look. Always look forward to seeing the PGA Show on Golf Channel now I get to see it from an even better perspective.

Back