LIVE UPDATE THREAD 2020 PGA Merchandise Show

finished catching up on about 15 pages— Looking forward to all the coverage tomorrow. Will not be able to follow along live but look forward to catching up in the evening.

My head is definitely spinning trying to catch up, but you guys are doing an awesome job and I appreciate the coverage the crew has been putting in. Thanks, and look forward to some exciting news tomorrow!

Finally all caught up, looking forward to tomorrow. Unfortunately I won’t get to follow live but may have a few quick reads throughout the day. Enjoy the drinks tonight!

This thread just keeps delivering :LOL::LOL:

Can I come next year?

Cleveland/Srixon questions....

Will there be a 54* CBX Full Face offering?

Will Asics golf shoes be offered in wide widths?

Will there be a driver it adjustable hosel and sliding weights?

I know I missed a lot today but a couple questions (they may have already been answered) have you seen the new Wilson wedges? Have you seen Doug? If you do tell him I said hello.
have you seenthe mevo plus?

of course my busiest day this week is tomorrow.. I will do my best to follow along! excited to all the news and content! its going to be good

The boys are still up? Them steps are going to hit legendary numbers. ?

Poor @MWard I’m sure his therapy bills just rack up in late January.

For Srixon, can anyone confirm if the CBX full face will offered in LH? It looks like it on the website but the media info didn’t include the info?

This thread just keeps delivering :LOL::LOL:
Like @golfunfiltered 's colon?

Seriously great follow team. Informative and hilarious at the same time.

So is the plan today to leave Adam at the Dude Wipes booth early and go from there?

Like @golfunfiltered 's colon?

Seriously great follow team. Informative and hilarious at the same time.

So is the plan today to leave Adam at the Dude Wipes booth early and go from there?

I'd like to throw an idea out there for consideration to the THP crew.
Apologies if you already had plans for something similar to this concept.

Any chance yourselves (@JB, @jdtox, @MWard, @golfunfiltered and @Canadan) would consider sharing your top 3 picks for something like the following:
* Each would be accompanied by a quick photo and brief explanation why you picked it.
  • Golf Gadget/Tech Category: Top 3
  • Golf Ball Category: Top 3
  • Apparel Category: Top 3
  • Shoes Category: Top 3
  • Golf Clubs Category: Top 3
  • Training Aid/Grow The Game Category: Top 3
  • Category I've missed?/Choose Your Own Adventure (items that don't fit the above categories): Top 3
  • The THP WTF Prize: The one thing you saw that made you scratch your head.
  • The THPrize (Best in show): The star of the show....you pick one star.
I'd personally really enjoy seeing what you all pick here.

PS: Perhaps if this post gets a certain amount of likes or something, you'll consider it. Thank you for considering the idea.

Lastly, if this gets some love, maybe we should make a logo for the THP WTF and THPrize. Thinking we go THP man with a question mark (as opposed to the exclamation) as a logo for the WTF prize and THP man in gold (think Academy/Emmy award) for the THPrize. My brother is a graphic designer, so could have him do it for S+Gs. Just a fun, random thought...

Cheers for the consideration, will be following along!

Up and getting ready for the first day of action at the convention center. Lots of stuff coming but this thread is going to be going fast and furious.

At 7:30am if you are on Twitter, we are going to do a little live stream from the show floor before it opens to give you a little lay of the land.

We will make sure that the stream is placed in this thread as well.

Jeez, the THP guys are putting in the hours (and the steps) to bring us this amazing coverage. I'll be in and out today as best I can and look forward to tagging along remotely.

Back