LIVE UPDATE THREAD 2020 PGA Merchandise Show

Love the Mizuno Blue!!

Certified Mizuno fanboy here! Can't refresh fast enough! ?

Yes they got the blue correct on the putter.

Are they going to offer the Recoil Protos as a shaft choice?

Props to Mizuno for stepping outside their wheelhouse.

:p:p:p

maybe I missed it - does mizuno actually produce those? or are they a collaboration like they had with Bettinardi at one point?

I didn’t see any other names on the putters

Milled by Mizzy. The are amazing in hand a feel as good as any other putter out there. will be in the $399 range. They will also include a weight kit.

named m.craft 1.2.3..

To be fair, you didn't used to on Tiger Woods irons or golf ball either ;)

Want to talk about experiencing a full range of emotions in a matter of seconds. My phone starts ringing and it is from a California number that I don't know (which is actually all California numbers) and it turns out to be an automated survey from our health insurance company.... That call would never have been answered any other time.

Confirmed, made by Mizuno
That's awesome. What made them decide to jump back in, and this time seemingly all in on putters?

Want to talk about experiencing a full range of emotions in a matter of seconds. My phone starts ringing and it is from a California number that I don't know (which is actually all California numbers) and it turns out to be an automated survey from our health insurance company.... That call would never have been answered any other time.

FREAKIN HILARIOUS

I saw pictures earlier and they are just numbered I, II and III.

yeah, from it would be, "This is the final chance to extend your vehicles warranty".....

Those remind me of the Callaway branded blue putters they used to have.

now if it had Said, Carlsbad, California......I would be looking for anew pair of slacks

I may have called and hung up. Just kidding, but it came to mind

Sorry, I mis spoke. The putter will be $299 not $399.

Are you guys visiting Flightscope or Rapsodo? Any info on the Mevo Plus or a new PLM?

Reactions: KEV
Back