LIVE UPDATE THREAD 2020 PGA Merchandise Show

Also if the MIM wedges will be available in one length?
Yes I would love to know about Forged Tec and Mims

you're alive! Was worried we hadn't heard from you today

Other than those live streams this morning.
Those were fun.

Final two have been picked for The MC :)

That blue on the Mizuno putters is gorgeous

Just finally got caught back up, so much amazing stuff from the floor and I can't wait to see all the content once finalized!!!

Off the show floor and getting ready for some late afternoon/evening festivities with Danny Le and Vrska. Along with a number of others.
Tomorrow is going to be fast and furious with a ton to cover, so come along for the ride.

Off the show floor and getting ready for some late afternoon/evening festivities with Danny Le and Vrska. Along with a number of others.
Tomorrow is going to be fast and furious with a ton to cover, so come along for the ride.
Tomorrow?

Today was insane. Thanks for all the work Team THP!!!

@Canadan
@MWard
@golfunfiltered
@jdtox

Can't wait to hear more about UST Mamiya's 2020 product plans, and specifically the LIN-Q. I am also impressed by the number of their upgrade offerings in Cobra's SpeedZone line, especially the irons.

I wanna hear about the new stuff with @DannyLe & UST (y)

You guys were on top of it today! I had 10 pages to catch up on over lunch.

Thanks for all the work you guys are putting in, great content!

Great job out there today, Gents!!!

Awesome product info and coverage today, now time for you guys to kick back and enjoy some social time! But sounds like still providing more product and coverage o_O

Crazy good content so far guys!! Thanks for all the work you put into it!!!

I can’t keep up!!

We will try to get your answers from UST tonight so don’t go far, the thread will still be going.

@MWard and @golfunfiltered are also attending a Golf Pride media event as well, so they can share what they see in here too.

Back